• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I'm new to the forums. I'm here with YOON-MA or whatever his name is... I'll get a pokemon sig up and running soon. Glad to be part of the community.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Please try not to double post it really annoys the rest of the community. Well anyway hows it have a good time kk.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Please try not to double post it really annoys the rest of the community. Well anyway hows it have a good time kk.

I mainly suggest you read the New Users / Welcome Rules too, legendarytamer. =/ Silently report it, don't post it. Seeing as you're new make sure to check out the Community Rules, Chozonite. ^^

Anyway, welcome to the community. :D Yeah, YOOM-TAH (I think that's it) XD is running around PC, good signatures and idea threads, interested to see what you come up with too. Have fun! ;D

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Guys the only reason I double posted was because nobody had even said hi back to me. And then I sarcastically thanked you for the warm welcome. In short, it has left a very positive first impression. :/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm new to the forums. I'm here with YOON-MA or whatever his name is... I'll get a pokemon sig up and running soon. Glad to be part of the community.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ahaha. That was brilliant. You're going to be an amazing member, a revolutionary figure, I can tell. Welcome to the forum, read what BeachBoy has pointed out and post quality posts like the merged two that I've quoted here.

Guys the only reason I double posted was because nobody had even said hi back to me. And then I sarcastically thanked you for the warm welcome. In short, it has left a very positive first impression. :/

Aye, but I've welcomed you, which is a very positive thing indeed. Now, stop over-reacting, that irritates a lot of people. Who cares if you didn't get in replies in your welcome thread? It's not like you're going to die because of it. If you want to get recognised, I'd advise you to go along with the rules and post posts that are filled with your unique sense of humour.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here.

Back