• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Hi Guys im a newbie here.
    so yeah i hope everyone is nice and will help me be part of the community!
    Thanks! :)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi there! and welcome to PC.
    Everyone is nice around here, and I haven't met a mean person since I have been on here. I'm sure we will make you feel welcome. I'm Joey, one of the many members of PC. Nice to meet you.

if I may ask, could you tel us a little more about your self? It doesn't have to be personal stuff. Like what games do you like? what do you like most about pokemon? or any thing really you'd like to share.

If you need anything, you can VM or PM me anytime. I hope to see you around!

I keep thinking of the Pokemon Minccino when I see your username.. is that what you wanted to base it off of? It's certainly an adorable Pokemon and one of my very favorites, hehe. Anyways, welcome to the forum, Miccino!

Glad you're looking forward to being a member here; we are a lovely forum and tons of people who are all awesome join every day. Anything in particular you decided to become a member for? A lot of peeps come to discuss Pokemon with other fans but we also get members looking to get into ROM hacking, those who are interested in showing off their art or writing, and so on. :) Personally I joined in 2006 just for hacking at first but nowadays all I really do is post around the forum rather than trying out fangames. They're really great, but there is a ton to do here and you'd miss out if you only kept to a specific place! What do you like as far as Pokemon goes? You know, things like your favorite Pokemon, game/generation, type, and such. There might just be a club or two open in Pokemon Clubs that you can join depending on what you're most interested in; check it out sometime, yeah?

Hopefully you do find that special place soon, so be sure to keep on exploring and have a good time! There's always someone around to chat or help you out if you need it, so messaging one of us is always a good option. I'm always around if you're looking for a Pokemon-loving friend, for example. I'm also around to help anytime! <3 Don't be scared to ask if you need some help, though you can also post your forum-related issues in the Questions & Feedback board. We'll be quick to help you out there.

Perhaps you'd be interested in welcoming your fellow newbies sometimes as well? They're all great people and would all love to meet a new person. After all, that's what makes a forum fun, right?!

Pleasure meeting you and welcome again!

Years
    Hey there DirtyMiccino, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure getting to know you! {:3}

Yeah, I too am curious to know if your username is derived from Minccino as well xD but like my friend Cirno above said, be sure to check out all that we have to offer here at PC! And not to worry, we have lots of nice and friendly users here at PC! ^^

As a reminder, please be sure though that you check out our forum rules so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction just by breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime you need it! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, DirtyMiccino! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request! And always feel free to send me a PM or leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    My username is based off of Miccino.
    but the dirty part is the fact that Miccino cleans things, so being dirty would be kinda weird

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Your username's origins are really creative! I think Minccino ( you're spelling it wrong by the way. :P ) is a very cute Pokemon and it's one of the first gen V Pokemon I really liked! I think it's neat how it can clean things with it's tail. Are you a fan of Generation 5? if you are you can always check out the Fifth Generation section. I didn't like 5th gen at first but then I played Black and White and I soon loved it! I think alot of the Pokemon are unique and the story of the games are great. Also what else do you like about Pokemon? The anime or the card game? How about the manga? I'm just curious to know more about you! Are you looking forward to playing Pokemon X and Y? I'm most certainly am! They look so good and i can't wait to have them in my hands. :3

You should look around and browse the forum! You'll never know what you could find cause we have such a good variety here. And I really like how much you're looking forward to being a active member. Making friends here is easy cause of how many people make an effort to greet new users here. We're a really bunch and no one here minds helping out people, we actually really like it! So if you need anything just give us, particularly a moderator a shout. Don't be afraid to ask anything at all no one here bites and we don't harm. :)

See you around and have fun!

Back