• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys!!!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there! Great that you're enthusiastic on assisting the community! That's the kind of helpfulness that's appreciated. <3 Welcome to PC, Kikispoke!

So, what kinds of things are you interested in? Pokemon, no? There are plenty of pokemon-related topics for you to visit, such as Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, or maybe Spin Off games, as well as Challenges, so feel free to check those out! There are also boards such as the Chit Chat Cafe, Video Games, Culture and Media, and so on, just in case you would like to take a break from all of the pokemon topics. All sorts of stuff for you to do, and you're more than free to help out the other members whenever you can!

Awesome to have you here, and I hope you'll have a wonderful time on out forums! If you have any questions, concerns, or maybe suggestions that you have, you can ask any staff member in regards to that, and we'll respond as soon as we can! See ya again tiger, and have a great day. (:

Welcome welcome, Kiki! It is totally wonderful to have you here.

PokeCommunity's a huge place so you'll find a lot to do here but why not tell us a bit more about yourself? We love getting to know our members and you're no exception. n~n; You can discuss all the generations, trade, battle, join some clubs, discuss your favorite bands or video games, and so on - meaning there is enough to keep most people entertained while on here for a long while. :)

I'm personally hooked on this place and hope you'll love it as much as the rest of us. Anyone fits in regardless of interest.

Have a great time and feel free to drop off a message on my or Aura's profiles if you'd like to talk! Everyone is very friendly and happy to point you in the right direction if you're lost, too.

Back