• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guyz! New trainer here! ^_^

Years
  • Hi guyz! Trainer Kharl here. im new in the community and im very open to peepz who wanna make friends with me (yeah, that's what trainers do, right?). ^_^

btw, tenx for Demonic Angel, Lady Pearl and Kelsey's warm welcome. im looking forward to meet all peepz in the community and help other trainers as well. ^_^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Trainer Kharl said:
    Hi guyz! Trainer Kharl here. im new in the community and im very open to peepz who wanna make friends with me (yeah, that's what trainers do, right?). ^_^

btw, tenx for Demonic Angel, Lady Pearl and Kelsey's warm welcome. im looking forward to meet all peepz in the community and help other trainers as well. ^_^
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. I am a girl and 13 years old. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,stay active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, welcome to the PC. Hope you keep to the rules, and enjoy your time with us.

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to the community. Post lots and stay active.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.Read the ruless please.Post a lot and have a great time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey Kharl! ^.~ Glad to see you made a welcome thread. ^_____^ Well, I know you'll be a good member, so just be sure to have tons of fun!! Wootness! ;D

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Ah, hello! ^__^ Welcome to PC. Please follow the rules, post lots, and have fun. If you would like a friend, feel free to PM me, or if you have any questions, I will try to help as much as I can. Well, see ya round! ~origin

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *Skips comments made by people above* I'm so friggin late!
    Well down to the imporatant stuff..
    Nice thread. New trainer instead of the normal "new member" ya for some reason it makes me feel better..
    PM me to be friends
    Good luck.
    (how did ya like that?)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Trainer Kharl said:
    Hi guyz! Trainer Kharl here. im new in the community and im very open to peepz who wanna make friends with me (yeah, that's what trainers do, right?). ^_^

Hewwo, Trainer Kharl! ^__^ I'm glad that you decided to show the other members your membership! ^^ I hope you have fun in PC!

Years
  • woah!

tenx for the warm welcome guyz! now, i feel like im officially a part of the community. dont worry bout me following rules. and thanx for the nice comments. it's really heart-warming! now i know how pokemons evolve when they feel happy! ^_^

and oh, i'm really a beginner trainer. i just played pokemon sapphire (w/c a friend of mine referred to me coz he felt like im gonna die out of stress ^_^) and im using a visualboy advance emulator. i really liked the game so much. any tips for me as a beggining trainer?

Back