• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Hi Hi There all!

Years
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. My kids actually got me into pokemon, and I started watching poketubers and falling in love with the games. I also really enjoy the rom hacks, and found this because of a couple different hacks I was interested in.
    Thanks and hello!

Years
    Hello hello hello, and welcome to the site! I found this site awhile back because of Drayano's hacks (Storm Silver, Blaze Black, Blaze Black 2 etc), but I never visited again until I joined. Who's your favorite PokeTuber? Hope to see you around!

Hiya Rain! Big welcome to the forum. :)

Yes hacks are super popular here. :o I found PokeCommunity thanks to hacks too, specifically Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism way back in.. 2006 or so. Lots of people love them and I have a lot of respect for our hackers for working as hard as they do to create these things. Doubtful I'd ever be able to do that myself! Aha.

Really neat that your kids are into Pokemon too - I'm really hoping mine would enjoy it if I ever have any. Hope you have a blast on the forum and stick around for a while. Let the staff know if you need any help!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the forums i originally joined because of the games and i suggest looking at all the hacks thread and the games showcase many games are there if u like fakemon i suggest uranium if u like a little fakemon obsidian and if you want a new style of pokemon try super eevee edition! Welcome once again!

Back