• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Hi Hi!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    My name is Dre and I'm just a regular old Pokemon lover.

I work as a music producer and songwriter living in London.

I love Pokemon music and peoples individual remixes of Pokemon songs.

My favourite game in the series is Heart Gold which I love for 2 regions but hate because every time I play I tailor my team towards fighting Red, kinda sucks enjoyment out of it o.O

Anyways, I hope this community treats me well, from what I can see it will. ^_^

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

That sounds like an awesome way to make a living - do you work in the theatres? I've only been to London a few times in my life (it's about an hour and a half away by train) but it's such a fantastic place to visit, so it must be pretty cool to live there!

HG/SS are awesome remakes indeed! We have a section dedicated to the discussion of the fourth generation which sounds like it'd be right up your alley. Are you getting ORAS when they're released at the end of the month?~

Feel free to drop me a VM if you ever want to talk. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Wassup Flyhighgon! Welcome to the forums~

We're all fellow Pokémon lovers around here so don't be shy about speaking your opinions and talking about the games you love. You should probably take a look at the fourth gen section of our forums for specific discussion about the games!

And you're a music producer + songwriter? That sounds awesome! Do you have any examples that you would like to share with us? Would be lovely to listen to some.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. We all share something in common and you already know what that is, haha. Feel free to leave a VM at my profile if you ever feel like talking~

Rocka210

The Code Never Bothered Me Anyway
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Welcome to the forums!
    I was more of a SoulSilver guy, but HeartGold was good too!
    Enjoy your stay and remain active here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hooray for Heart Gold! It's one of my favourites too, and I'm replaying it! Though I'll most likely just use pokemon I normally don't use like Chikorita or Furret, hehe. Nice to meet you, btw, Dre! Lovely to have you aboard on PC! <33

I really love pokemon music too. Which one is your favourite(s)? I looove the sound tracks from X&Y, like Coumarine City, or Shalor City? And also some of the classics like the Rocket Hideout theme, hehe. Mmm, but yes, we will treat you well indeed! Have a great time, and I look forward to seeing you again! :3

Years
  • Hi there and welcome, Dre! It's really nice to have you around.

HeartGold & SoulSilver surely were fan faves of the Pokemon games, given all the nostalgia that came with it. No surprise given Kanto and Johto were in the early days of the franchise. Zeria suggested the Fourth Generation section if you're interested in discussing HG/SS, but feel free to look around and see what else interests you.

I surely hope you enjoy your time here, and maybe make some new friends as you go around? Have fun for now and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Back