• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi hi !!

fourleafprince

Prince of Space
Years
    • Age 22
    • he/him
    • Space
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    hi hi ~
    although i've had this account for a bit i've never really posted much ... i lurk a lot on the pc discord though

i'm ritsu ! i like drawing things and i'm trying to make my own pokemon fangame ? at least i'm trying to lol
    maybe if i ever make enough of it i'll make one of those proper dev threads :catsparkle:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Sup, Nice to meet you probably know the Art Studio and Rom hacking help or whatever its called so I have a question what's your favorite pokemon game heh heh heh mines sapphire I play pokemon if you didn't know.

fourleafprince

Prince of Space
    Years
    • Age 22
    • he/him
    • Space
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Sup, Nice to meet you probably know the Art Studio and Rom hacking help or whatever its called so I have a question what's your favorite pokemon game heh heh heh mines sapphire I play pokemon if you didn't know.

hmm i like soul silver best ! but gen 2 in general is fav

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Ritsu! Welcome to the forums. I've seen you posting around! :)

I hope you decide to share some of your artwork with us! Did you draw your avatar?

fourleafprince

Prince of Space
    Years
    • Age 22
    • he/him
    • Space
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Hi Ritsu! Welcome to the forums. I've seen you posting around! :)

I hope you decide to share some of your artwork with us! Did you draw your avatar?

hi ! thanks for the welcome

yup yup i plan to do that eventually lol
    and yeah !! i did draw it ... its of my sona

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Haha, i just posted this even if we already spoke in the discord. But i hope you have a nice experience here

P.S. I'll beat your tetris score definitely... eh maybe... maybe not..

Back