• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,I am Joel

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hi,I am new here and I am from Neoseeker/Marriland/IGN/Global Trade Station and Pokecharms.My FC is 1693-2063-4753 IGN:Joel

Hey Joel! Marriland is a pretty nice community but I've never really been to those other areas. Nonetheless it's amazing to meet you and welcome to PC. :'o

Check out the friend code thread in our Pokemon X & Y board to share your code and make friends if that's where your interest lies. :) There are many other things you can do during your stay here too, though, like trade, battle, roleplay and so on. I'm sure you have an idea of how this place would work since you have experience with forums so I'll leave you to it. Have fun! Let me know anytime if you'd like some help along the way.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    Hello Red/Joel~ o/

I see you've been on other communities. I don't know about them but I hope you'll have fun and stick around.~ Be sure to read the rules, too. ^^

Years
    Hello Joel, it's so exciting to see you here with us today! Given you've been with some other Pokemon communities I'm sure you know how forums work by now, but PC still has some little things that make it stand out.

Sheep recommended the Friend Code thread if you're interested in sharing your friend code for the Friend Safari feature, which we often have a lot of people joining for so I know you'll be able to add some people and see what Pokemon you can find. PC is more diverse than you think, and while we may be big at first we are just as friendly as your other forums.

I sure hope everything goes well for you and if you need help you can always contact a staff member. I'm also happy to chat anytime so leave me a visitor message if you're interested, and I do hope to catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Back