• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I just completed PMD2 last week.If you have any questions feel free to ask.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    How was it, was it good? I haven't played it yet (probably won't).

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
    Years
    OK, I am stuck at something else now. I am trying to beat the something sea. IT was unlocked after talking to sunflora in the guild. She was happy about it. My team is chimtwig. I am at level 47 and chimchar is at level 46. I am currently trying to recruit dialga so I am training.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2008
    OMG that is so unfair u guys in Japan and USA have completed the game and here in the UK it hasnet even come out yet :( (4 days)

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    XtoxicX, do a google search for Nethack and see if you can complete that.
    PMD is just a super-easy-in-comparison (no joke) pokémon themed version of nethack.

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
    Years
    Okay I need help. I need to find the Unown stones for the word Rock. It is quite hard to find them.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    o.O... You've completed it and it isn't even out in England. (*Whispering* Stupid Japan with their uncut awesome anime and their funny Japan-Only games and early release dates).

Can't wait to get this game, though, Pokémon games are the main reason I bought the Nintendo DS.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Darkrai is quite easy if you have the right equipment. Reviver seeds and sleep seeds are really helpful but hard to find.

Ahhh. The dreaded unown stones. How I hate you so. Just keep at it. Finding the right unown stone is extremely challenging. But (as I'm sure most have figured out) you have to get the unowns that spell out (first) ice, then rock, and then steel.

Overall, I found PMD2 pretty good. It is definetly a whole lot more challenging than PMD blue or red. I often found myself screaming at a boss or pulling my hair out on a dungeon. I remember I spent 2 full hours on one boss. NONSTOP! As you can tell I have no life. Anyway, I found the storyline pretty bizarre to say the least. Much more exciting and excentric than blue/red. Once you get far into it you will know what I mean.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hey how many days until manaphy comes home?
    i've waited 8 days now. I WANNA EVOLVE!

EDIT
    doesn't matter now I have my starter and partner fully evolved now.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, i managed to prinal dialga at lvl 34. Quite easily in fact. But now i can't do the ''grand master of all things bad'' and his minions that look shocking simalar to everyone in the guild. Any ideas, im level 35 now.

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
    Years
    I beat the guild members (grandmaster of all things bad) at level 36-40. All I did was train them until this part. I need help also. What level is dialga. NOt primal. I beat the game once and I need help to recruit dialga.

Last edited:
    Years
    I NEED THE UNKNOWN STONES FOR ICE!!

I have got c and e but not I!!! I battle the I's all the time but none of them have an I stone on theM! Le' GRRRR...........

Oh, never mind. I got it now. (I cheated. -snort-)

Last edited:

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
    managed too get to primal dialga at lv 30 with piplup and turtwig (used all of my 10 reviver seeds against dusknoir)
    should i start again (if so any starter tips for darkness) or should i start training against the pokes in the dungeon primal dialga is in

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I hate Aeigis Cave. Darn unowns don't drop the stones. I might as well just use a wondermail and get the stones through that. ( BTW This is my second time going through ) i am trying to recruit the Regi's and i just got Regiice and Regirock. Now up to Registeel.

Back