• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I think...

I.L.A.V

Super Average Guy
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2020
    Hello, my name is Ian. Im new to the forums and here I am making my introduction thread. I don't have much to say about myself (my life is so boring), anyway, Im a Student, I like playing Pokemon and other Nintendo games, and non-Nintendo games too (Sonic, Touhou, etc.), Im a newbie hacker (but I understand a bit about most hacking parts though) and I just started an Hack called Pokemon Zero/ Pokemon 0 (I have the whole hack planned but there ins't much done yet). Anyway, I hope you guys to be nice to me, let's be friends. :D

Years
  • Hi Ian! Welcome to PC, hope you're doing well. ^^

I love the character designs in Touhou but the gameplay just isn't for me really. I'm horrible at games and when I tried it I lost constantly so that kinda exhausted me lmao. Did watch the little anime short about it years ago though.

Good luck hacking and hope we'll see your project published here soon. See you around. B]

Years
  • Hey, Ian! Welcome to PC! Your avatar is awesome; I assume you play YGO in addition to Pokemon. :P Good luck with your hack, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

Back