• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi, i'm Aaron

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    hey guys wassup? me and my friend Chris decided to jump the gun and pick up a 3dsxl along with pokemon X and Y. I decided to go with Y and Chris got X..

super into pokemon and i'd like to be part of the pokecommunity :)

Years
  • Nice to meet you too Aaron! Hope it's all well for you.

Awesome to hear you and your bud are enjoying the 6th Gen Pokemon games, and with 7th Gen due out near the end of the year loads of people are wanting to play their old Pokemon games as a way to prepare for the new generation. Why not pop over to the X & Y section here to share your experiences? Just me suggesting where to get started but do check out what tickles your fancy.

I hope you have a great time with us and I'll be sure to catch you around!

Years
  • Hiya Aaron, welcome to the lovely world of PC!

Good to hear, hope you'll enjoy the sixth generation titles. Any plans to try out OR/AS once you guys are done with X and Y? Though that's probably my bias speaking since I love Hoenn so much, baha. See you around either way and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help ~

Years
  • Hi there!

You and your friend did well in getting those gen. VI games. It really is something playing with the beautiful 3D, like a dream come true!:P
    And you got Y version, same as me! Have fun with the bacon bird.
    If you need anything, just ask!

Back