• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!I'm back

vort

Years
  • Well, I'm not that known in the community, but...
    I'm back.
    I am a good Rom Hacker(but I already said that in my welcome thread).
    I've seen a couple of forum changes since my last visit(which was in december last year btw).
    One of them is a thread where staff notifies the users of the changes.I like that idea.
    I also think about making a walkthrough of Japanese Pokemon Sapphire.
    So, yeah!That's it really.
    Thanks for reading,
    ~vort

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Really glad to see you like the current changes. imo, I like them too...it makes things more convenient imo :D

Welcome back, nonetheless! You're still a new in technical terms but it's great to see you back. :) Are you planning to return to ROM Hacking? If you are, all the help you need/want is over there at that section. Also, you should read the rules once again just in case you missed any changed in there as well. Hope you indeed stick around this time! PC missed you so much. :D See ya :D

Years
  • A walkthrough of a Japanese Pokemon game sounds quite cool; I'd be down for reading that. I had so much trouble playing through my Japanese Pearl back in the day baha. Was too impatient to wait for English release so I got it in Japanese and.. yeah. Was very fun nonetheless, though. ^o^

Welcome back to PC! Glad you were reminded of us and checked back. That's always great. :) It's been almost a year since you posted your old introduction so I can't believe how much time has passed. I remember you though, so hooray! If you're talented at hacking you should consider helping out our beginning hackers as lots are always popping in here. Maybe you can be a ROM hacking mentor sort of guy? I remember the days of wanting to hack years ago but never getting anywhere.. seems like it's quite tough to get the hang of learning how to hack.

But yeah, the forum changes thread is really helpful so it's great that it was implemented. Easy to catch up on changes that way. Welcome back to the forum once again, vort (almost wrote "fort" there, haha) and have a great time here. Be sure to send me a message if you're ever confused or need some guidance! Cheers.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back vort!!

I think you're somewhat familiar I don't know why, but I didn't actually properly introduced myself to you! Well it's nice to meet you. We didn't get to talk when you were last here, so I love to do that now. Feel free to talk with me anytime. :) Honetsly don't think I've heard of a Japanese walkthrough of a Pokemon game. It would be cool to see (though I couldn't understand it lol) so if you want you can post it in the Let's Plays section under Video Games.

It's good to see you like the new changes. That one in particular is very helpful cause now us normal members can see what happens to the forums over time. Plus the new like button makes things even more helpful cause now users can like posts the staff make there as a way to say they approve of a change or promotion. And you can look over all the change made since you've left too. Though I know you still may be confuse by things so feel free contact the staff in bold if you have further questions.

Anyway, hope you have a good time here once again. :D

Back