• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Feranfell

Feran

Looking for Bigfoot
    Years
    Call me Feran or Kenny or w/e
    I'm from Smogon and I'm known for things such as Pupitar and Bigfoot
    I signed up because the site has a nice layout :) glad to be here
    molk is a noob

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Hi Feran! Your from Smogon? Ohhh that community i registered here but im not that known lol. I know the main server (showdown) is made by smogon? I go there sometimes, we even have one battle server here! You can access it by clicking here its rly fun there, and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy staying here and make sure to be active! If you need anything feel free to drop me a message.

Hey Kenny, welcome to PC and good to meet you! :)

I've never really ventured to Smogon but I use its battling databases for recommended natures and movesets a lot. It's saved me from losing lots of times, especially since there are so many Pokemon which in turn makes it so much harder to memorize the best sets for them all. So I'm guessing you're a competitive battler then? Do you have any tiers you like more than others? I really like NU (seems to be the favored tier here in our Battle Center board) and randbats, buuut Little Cup is addicting too.

But I totally agree with you! We have some amazing layouts here and there are tons more you can choose from the bottom drop-down menu. I'm on Forever Standing right now since I'm so used to it, but there are so many cool ones that would take forever to list. Browse through them sometime. :D We release new themes relatively often so the collection just keeps growing.. though that also means it's harder to find that one theme you'll stick with, haha. Not only do we have awesome themes but we have awesome members that you'll get acquainted with if you stick around. Like JNathan said, if you need anything just drop one of our amazing members or staff a message since they're all quite knowledgeable and willing to help.

Glad you're excited to be here and hopefully you stick around! Have a wonderful time around the forum.

Years
    Hello Kenny, welcome to PC!

And wow, another person from Smogon? We've had quite a few of them joining here lately, and you're certainly no different. I'm not on Smogon but I do tend to check it out for the helpful tips on competitive battling, which I'm still new to. I'm a regular on PC's Pokemon Showdown server as well (I'm Dαikenki there btw) where it's full of chat and battles, and very fun too! Definitely head over sometime and you might see some familiar faces there.

And yes, PC has a very friendly layout that has been improved a lot over the years, and we have loads of skins to match as well! I'm currently using Chromatic right now because I love its color scheme and it's easy to read on it as well. However it's so hard picking a favorite when we have so many skins to choose from!

Anyways, have a great time here and feel free to drop me a message anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Hello Feran :D

You actually know me from Smogon, you might now a person known as Shadow Lugia? That's me ^_^

Anyway, welcome to PC, and it's nice to see you here as well! As Hikari's stated, PC is a friendly place, full of nice people and discussions. I hope you have a fun time here, and welcome :D I guess since you're one of the competitive minds of Smogon, you'll like our Battle Center board, found here. Good luck adapting to PC, and I hope you have a great time.

Back