• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new here and have some stuff to say!^U^

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Hello! Hi I'm new here. as you can see,I'm here to help/guide for ALL Pokémon games i have done all of them in different ways fun stuff,certain tactics for battling and using items i bet there is some secrets you didn't know! Well,right now I'm on my 100000 (i love pokemon i can't say how much i have played not that amount though XD) game X3 but I'm playing soul silver with all charmander,squrtle and bulbasaur,i got them all with out cheating bulbasaur trade with my family,charmander finished game,the same with squrtle too. I have not played soul silver that much but i know A TON about it so its time i put it to use,:D I'm allways happy to give you info for any games hidden stuff pokemon teams ALL TIPS AND INFO HERE GUYS so you are welcome to ask-poke guide :D(don't ask about spelling I AM BAD SO ANY MISTAKES IM SORRY XD):)

Yep questions? (Please do not ask any personal questions) :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heey there pokemonguide! Welcome to the forum. :D This is a wonderful little service you're offering, but from the looks of things you're more or less just trying to give help than introduce yourself. It's amazing that you're so eager to help out - really! I'm sure we'd all appreciate that. But if you're looking to trade or battle, check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center respectively. You'll be able to do just that there and I'm sure your services would be appreciated. You can open up a trade shop if you have more than 20 different Pokemon to offer or use the quick trade thread! You can also look around our many generation-based discussions and help out people that are lost. These boards have a quick questions thread at the top and there's always someone that can't find their way around or just needs some assistance in general. There are a lot of ways you can help out our community. If you're good at rating Pokemon teams, why not check out the battle board and help people who need some pointers for their team as well?

I don't want to close this or anything though since it seems like you're really excited and forgot to tell us about yourself in the process, so go ahead and do that! We'd never ask any personal questions - just fun things like your favorite Pokemon, Pokemon game, when you got into the series, and what other things you like to do. A lot of us here enjoy anime and video games in particular, so maybe you have some interest in that as well? n~n Let us know! And welcome to the forum, hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far. There's a bunch to do around the community and plenty of wonderful people to meet. :) This will definitely be the forum for you!

Do have a great time here and let me know if you need anything! Again, if you're not too busy, we would love to know more about you as a Pokemon fan and person. It'll help us all get to know each other and become friends, which is always worthwhile. Be sure to let a moderator know if you need help or post in the Questions & Feedback board! We're always around to help out there.

See you and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hello there pokemonguide, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So based on your username, am I to assume that you've written some walkthroughs for the Pokémon games? And I had thought that I knew the Pokémon games really well :p but you probably know them better than me! Other than that, it looks like my really good friend the wonderful Cirno has shown you around here! She's really the best and is very helpful to have around here!

As a reminder, please be sure you look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble.. the last thing we want to see here of a new member is them getting an infraction simply by breaking a small rule, and i doubt you're like that ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, pokemonguide! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back