• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm New Here! Looks Awesome!

Years
  • Hello! Name's Holly. I'm 26 years old & live in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania United States. I am a HUGE fan of pokemon! I like all of them, but i like the fire pokemon a lot! I have Pokemon Go on my cellphone. AWESOME! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! Name's Holly. I'm 26 years old & live in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania United States. I am a HUGE fan of pokemon! I like all of them, but i like the fire pokemon a lot! I have Pokemon Go on my cellphone. AWESOME! :)
    Hi Holly! Welcome to the forums~ Do you also play the Nintendo games, the main game series etc?

Merry Xmas~!

Years
  • Hi Holly! Welcome to PC, merry Christmas. ^^

I'm a huge fan of Pokémon too! Haven't played GO as much because of the cold weather here, but it's still a fun game. What's your favorite generation? Have a good time posting, see you around. :D

Years
  • Hi Holly! Welcome to the forums~ Do you also play the Nintendo games, the main game series etc?

Merry Xmas~!

Thanks for the warm, kind Welcome. I don't play Pokemon games anymore cause my twin brother gave them away and my game system too. I forgive him, i didn't play it much. I lost interest in it. I did play all of the Pokemon games ever since i was a kid. Last Pokemon game i played was Pokemon Y or X. That was hard to figure out. i gave up. I do play Pokemon Go! though too, haven't played it recently or lately. I'll play it again soon. No worries.:);)

Hi Holly! Welcome to PC, merry Christmas. ^^

I'm a huge fan of Pokémon too! Haven't played GO as much because of the cold weather here, but it's still a fun game. What's your favorite generation? Have a good time posting, see you around. :D
    Thanks again for the warm, kind Welcome! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, 2007! Yeah, i gotta play Pokemon Go! too. Haven't for awhile. I don't really have a fave Pokemon Generation. All of them, i guess! :);)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • YAY!!! Another 20+ year old pokefan. Welcome! I think Fire pokemon are my favorite too, with a close second being electric!
    Did you start with the original games?

Back