• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here :)

Years
    Hey there, as you could probably tell, I am a new member to the PokeCommunity forums! I like to do competitive battling but I'm not as involved in the Pokemon/Battling community for me to enjoy it with others. I am also slowly working on a Pokemon ROM hack and I'm trying to get a lot of people involved so I'll have a lot of ideas to work with and it makes it a bit easier when I have support and help with me :D

I hope joining these forums helps me get a bit more involved in the Pokemon community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya, heya, heya! We have a Battling and Team Battling section anytime you wanna jump in the competitive discussion anytime, but yeah, I haven't competitive myself in quite a while, but, I think it's still fun from time to time! We also have our ROM Hacking board for any sort of support that you're looking for, and while I don't have extensive knowledge on ROMs in general, I do wish you luck and success. :')

Ah, and welcome to PC, darkmario! I'm glad to have you aboard, and it's a pleasure to meet you! We do look forward on seeing you around the pokemon discussions, and I'm always available for any sorts of chats anytime you want! You can also shoot me with a friend request too, if you're looking for any PC pals!

Till then, enjoy your stay, and ahve a great night. ^~^

Years
    Hello, and welcome to the site. I'm a novice at competitive battling and hacking. Hope you enjoy your time at this site.

Years
    And a big hello from me too! Definitely didn't want to miss your intro at all. So, welcome aboard Darkmario!

Dragon has pretty much got your interests covered, but I'm sure you'll love everything the community has for you to check out. The Battling & Team Building board has lots of helpful battling experts hanging around so I'm sure you'll learn some great things from them as a way to improve your teambuilding skills, plus there's discussions on all aspects of the metagame. Do visit our battle server when you can, it's pretty much a place to chat and battle fellow PC members! I'm usually there under the same name as here, so yeah that'll be easy to spot.

Our ROM Hacking boards also have everything you need for your hack project, such as some really great tools and resources. And given our huge variety of topics, we're confident you can settle in with ease. I hope to see you active around the forums and the battle server, and if you ever need anything, the staff as well as myself are always there to show you around.

Well, until me meet again, have fun!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Heya, heya, heya! We have a Battling and Team Battling section anytime you wanna jump in the competitive discussion anytime, but yeah, I haven't competitive myself in quite a while, but, I think it's still fun from time to time! We also have our ROM Hacking board for any sort of support that you're looking for, and while I don't have extensive knowledge on ROMs in general, I do wish you luck and success. :')

Ah, and welcome to PC, darkmario! I'm glad to have you aboard, and it's a pleasure to meet you! We do look forward on seeing you around the pokemon discussions, and I'm always available for any sorts of chats anytime you want! You can also shoot me with a friend request too, if you're looking for any PC pals!

Till then, enjoy your stay, and ahve a great night. ^~^

Haha, thank you for the help! :)

Years
    And a big hello from me too! Definitely didn't want to miss your intro at all. So, welcome aboard Darkmario!

Dragon has pretty much got your interests covered, but I'm sure you'll love everything the community has for you to check out. The Battling & Team Building board has lots of helpful battling experts hanging around so I'm sure you'll learn some great things from them as a way to improve your teambuilding skills, plus there's discussions on all aspects of the metagame. Do visit our battle server when you can, it's pretty much a place to chat and battle fellow PC members! I'm usually there under the same name as here, so yeah that'll be easy to spot.

Our ROM Hacking boards also have everything you need for your hack project, such as some really great tools and resources. And given our huge variety of topics, we're confident you can settle in with ease. I hope to see you active around the forums and the battle server, and if you ever need anything, the staff as well as myself are always there to show you around.

Well, until me meet again, have fun!

- Hikamaru

Thank you! It's nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!

Back