• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here!

Trainer 766

Want some friends? Send them a friend request! That's the only way you can be friends with someone else!

*cries*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new to Pok?Community, as well as forum-based websites as a whole. I hope I created this "thread" thing correctly, lol. Anyone want to be friends?

Hello! Amazing avatar, haha. Welcome to the forums. I take it you like pok?mon them? (:

If you find things very confusing, don't hesitate to message me or some other friendly member or staff, and we'll do our best to help you out!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Welcome! I hope you get the hang of forums haha, this place is a lot of fun! Lika Rika said, don't hesitate to ask if you need help! ^^

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Anyone want to be friends?

just sent one ;)

if you ever want to start a conversation with me, just click on my name, type a message in the message box, click the post message & voilà! You'd just sent a visitor message! (You can always check out this handy dandy thread which include a nifty VM guide with pictures!!)

Also, how do you like PC? Any forums caught your eye?

Years
    just sent one ;)

if you ever want to start a conversation with me, just click on my name, type a message in the message box, click the post message & voilà! You'd just sent a visitor message! (You can always check out this handy dandy thread which include a nifty VM guide with pictures!!)

Also, how do you like PC? Any forums caught your eye?

Okay, I accepted it, and thanks for the advice. And yeah, I like the ROM hacking forum, and I might check out the competitive battling forum later. :D

Hi Ginger! I'd be happy to be friends also. =) PC is awesome. I see you're working on a fangame too so good luck with that, otherwise have a great time here B

Alright, I'll send you a friend request. And so far, yes I agree that PC is awesome! Also, thanks for the good luck with my fangame.

MangaKamen

Manga, Skull, Trash and much more to this Kamen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Glad to see I'm not the only new guy on the forums, hopefully this'll be fun

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I'm new to PokéCommunity, as well as forum-based websites as a whole. I hope I created this "thread" thing correctly, lol. Anyone want to be friends?
    Hey Gingerguy, welcome to the community.

I can understand the awkwardness, initial introductions are always tough. In fact, it took me almost an year after joining in, to make my first post on the community.

Anyways, feel free to drop in a VM, any time you feel like chatting. See you around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back