• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi... I'm new!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! If you need anyone to chat with, feel free to send me a VM. ^^

Enjoy the forums Kelsey! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Hello Kelsey!

If you really love pokemon try joining some POKEMON CLUBS in the POKEMON CLUBS FORUM or if you love the anime try the POKEMON ANIME forum there are lots of things that are available here.... :D

If you have more just VM\PM the Moderators they're the ones with colors in their names....:D

Well anyway Welcome!, and have a nice stay in POKECOMMUNITY....:)

~tajaros~

Years
    Hi Kelsey, that's one cute avatar.

I am Hikari and I liek Oshawottz.

You like Pokemon Clubs? Well, it's a nice place to hang out. The Trivia sections are also worth checking out, that's where one is most likely to see me.

PC is a big forum, so you're thinking "Help, I'm lost!". Well, we have those staff with bold colored names who are always there to guide you around.

Also, check out the Adoption Center if you can!

- Hikari10, Oshawott Trainer

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey there Kelsey! Welcome to the awesomeness that is PC! We have plenty to offer here, whether you want to talk about the games, the show, or even stuff not related to Pokemon... just look around and see what we have, and while you're at it, get to know some of the friendly locals :)

I've been a Pokemon fan (to varying degrees) since it first came out in the US, and I've been a member here for a long long time... so long that I feel old xD But anyway, enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you active here on PC!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Lo, dear~ You just joined the unsurpassed and unsurpassable pinnacle of Pokemon forums omg

I've been with Pokemon since Red/Blue, asdfjkl. It's my childhood, pretty much. Check out Pokemon Clubs, and if you have any other interests, check out Other Clubs where I usually lurk, asdfjkl

JIRACHI KJSLD:GHSDLKFJSDLKFJLKSDJFSDLKGH

Back