• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Great to see ya here, Iso! Why not tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better? We won't bite, really! We all love Pokemon as much as you do and you'll find friends with similar interests.

See ya around!

Years
  • A big welcome to the forum, Isometricty! Anything you'd like to be called in particular, or is just Iso fine? :3

I'd definitely like to know more about you as well since your intro was a little short, but of course that's entirely up to you. Any reason in particular you joined PC, or did you just want to converse with other Pokemon fans? And do you have a favorite Pokemon? Those're some of the many things you could answer to help us get to know you better!

Anyway, glad to see you already explored around a bit. n_n There's always something new popping in here every day so it's worth checking back. If you're ever feeling lost and would like assistance from someone to show you around a section of your choice (or the whole forum), you should definitely drop by the Adoption Center and apply~ we'd love to help you out! :D

Have fun here and hopefully I'll see you around, yes? Feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat or need any help.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya there! Welcome in PC, glad to see a new member in our car. Choo choo!

As Leaf Storm said, can you tell us a little bit more about you?

Today 06:16 PM Leaf Storm Great to see ya here, Iso! Why not tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better? We won't bite, really!

Except meh :3

Anyway! I hope you feel at home here, so meet full of people who are very nice!
    If you need to talk to a few questions, we're here ^-^

See you~

:7:

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Welcome to PC.

Make many friends and enjoy your stay!

Back