• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, im new

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Hi, im new here and want to know what to do to learn pokemon room hacking for advance generation..

Years
  • The tools and resources forum is a great place to start out if you're a beginning hacker. 8] There's a nice guide there for beginner hackers (should be pinned at the top of the forum if you click the link I gave you) that can help out. You can also discuss hacking and ask some questions in the hacking chat thread. Wishing you lots of luck and a big welcome to the forum, Salvador! Hope you'll get all the help you need here so have a great time~

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hi salvadorc 17 and welcome to pc! like sheep said, you should check out the ROM Hacking section of the forum to learn about ROM Hacking. I'm not sure how to do it either because i've never learned. i'm sure there's lots of people in that section that can help you out! let me know if you need any help or a friend, just drop a vm.

Back