• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new ^-^

Years
  • Hi guys im 15 years old and I LOVE pokemon, I got my first game, Pokemon Pearl, when I was around 7 and then I later got Pokemon Emerald which is my favorite game. Ive recently started binge watching the anime and am currently watching episode 413 and I finished up the the 8th movie two nights ago(RIP Lucario). Sadly I cant play any of the new games even though I REALLY want to due to the fact that I have no money. However I love talking about pokemon(especially the anime and the movie) and I would love to talk to everyone here about it. I cant wait to meet you guys and hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm going through the anime as well, I'm currently watching the Battle Frontier season so we're not far off. We have a Pokémon Anime board for talking about the anime so check that out if you'd like. Anyway, I really like Emerald as well, Ruby was my first game and I really like the Hoenn games a lot.

Hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm going through the anime as well, I'm currently watching the Battle Frontier season so we're not far off. We have a Pokémon Anime board for talking about the anime so check that out if you'd like. Anyway, I really like Emerald as well, Ruby was my first game and I really like the Hoenn games a lot.

Hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Thanks for the welcome! I would love to talk to you about the anime and im glad to hear im not the only one rewatching it! Also I checked out your YouTube channel and youve got some pretty neat stuff on there.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome! I would love to talk to you about the anime and im glad to hear im not the only one rewatching it! Also I checked out your YouTube channel and youve got some pretty neat stuff on there.

Hey, thanks for checking it out! I'm planning on continuing what I do (I still have some videos that I haven't uploaded yet and I don't like abandoning my stuff) but that'll have to wait until I get a new desktop, which is probably gonna happen sometime soon.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hiii Tails! How are you? Welcome to the PC!

You started with Gen 4? Me too *-* I just love that generation ... Sinnoh is awesome! The music, the History, the new Pokémon ... so great! Hoenn is great too, but it's not my favourite :/
    I usually see the anime, I started with the one that starts in Sinnoh, and have been seeing the anime until now! I might see the older ones, I don't know! The movies .... I just remember to see 3 or 4! My favourite is the one with the Darkrai (seriously I don't remember the name sry '-')
    The new generations are so awesome, when you can, try to buy the new games! You'll love them!

PC is full of forums and subforums where you can discuss many topics with other members! We have certain sections for certain generations! You might discover the section for the 3rd Generation!^^ But we have maaaaaaaay more sections!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if you want to have a chat just send me a VM ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Hiii Tails! How are you? Welcome to the PC!

You started with Gen 4? Me too *-* I just love that generation ... Sinnoh is awesome! The music, the History, the new Pokémon ... so great! Hoenn is great too, but it's not my favourite :/
    I usually see the anime, I started with the one that starts in Sinnoh, and have been seeing the anime until now! I might see the older ones, I don't know! The movies .... I just remember to see 3 or 4! My favourite is the one with the Darkrai (seriously I don't remember the name sry '-')
    The new generations are so awesome, when you can, try to buy the new games! You'll love them!

PC is full of forums and subforums where you can discuss many topics with other members! We have certain sections for certain generations! You might discover the section for the 3rd Generation!^^ But we have maaaaaaaay more sections!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if you want to have a chat just send me a VM ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~
    Awesome another gen 4 starter! I got to start this off with the fact that I love your profile pic and if you like Lucario as much as I do then youll love the 8th movie! I look forward to discussing pokemon and talking to people on the forums!

Years
  • Pokemon anime fan?? :D Awesome, me too. I need to catch up with some of the newer XY episodes - they've been really good, you should definitely check out the Pokemon Anime forum here to discuss with us. Welcome, Nine! You seem pretty cool so here's hoping you don't disappear anytime soon. [;

Years
  • Pokemon anime fan?? :D Awesome, me too. I need to catch up with some of the newer XY episodes - they've been really good, you should definitely check out the Pokemon Anime forum here to discuss with us. Welcome, Nine! You seem pretty cool so here's hoping you don't disappear anytime soon. [;

I dont plan on dissapearing anytime soon so dont get your hopes up! xD
    All jokes aside I already really like the community on here and I cant wait to meet more people.

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Hi Tails of Nine! My favorite pokemon episode is, like, all the Contest episodes, but my favorite one is A Grand Fight for Winning!.What's your's?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha! Great to have another pokemon fan; I do love pokemon myself, ever since I was five years old! Really great to have you on here, and welcome to the forums today! I'm Dragon; nice to meet you! Pokemon Emerald has evolved into one of my personal favourite pokemon games too, so I'm glad you and I share that same sentiment! <33

I watch the pokemon anime from time to time, mostly the older episodes of pokemon, like the Pokemon Chronicles saga, or the Hoenn sage, but yeah, the anime is great to watch, and you can check out our pokemon anime board anytime! I hope we can speak more and I most look forward to you staying and making new friends! See you later, and have a lovely time~! ^^

Back