• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new!

Years
  • Hiya Oshul, welcome to the forum. ^^ What're some of your favorite anime series?? I love anime too, so I'd love to hear what you watch/read! Have an awesome time on PC otherwise. =)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi Oshul ^_^ I like all of those things (except I'm not too good at drawing) so I bet we'd get along great! Enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • Welcome to the PC forums Oshul!

I'm sure you would easily make friends here, your interests are very common here. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey, I see you from somewhere on the net! I'm wondering if you'll be good friends with Hikamaru, knowing she's also the Oshawott fan just like you. In any way, I hope you'll enjoy being in here as well, and don't forget to check the rules first.

Oshul

The new guy
    Years
  • Hiya Oshul, welcome to the forum. ^^ What're some of your favorite anime series?? I love anime too, so I'd love to hear what you watch/read! Have an awesome time on PC otherwise. =)

I would Say Chi's sweet home parasite Pokémon and Attack on titan ^.^

Back