• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    :) Hi pokemon comunity
    im a new Girl, my favorite types are water and dragon pokemon (i made an exception 4 pichu and evee.. lol)

these pokemon would be the ones in my party
    Dragonair
    pichu
    umbreon or espeon
    milotic
    gyrados
    charizard
    my starter would either have been a dratini, pichu, or a evee
    plz private message me if u wanna be friends

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi. :D Welcome to PC!!!111
    My name is Karli, it's nice to meet ya. :3 Have fun, follow the rules, etc etc. See ya around~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice list. ^^

Welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have a good time here. x3

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome to PC forums Dragon airs trainer. PM me to become friends and enjoy your stay here :)

~Hayate~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there. ^__^ Dratini is super cute. X3 I really like Dragon Pokemon myself, they're all so cool. =D I hope you have a good time here. ;3

~Kelsey

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hi there dragon airs trainer!! I'm a big fan of Dragon Pokemon as well, and my favorite line is Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite. Anywho...I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME to the PC!
    pretty great list of Pokemon there! I agree that dratini would be an awesome starter.
    Hope you have a great time. don't forget to read the rules.
    PM me if you wanna be friends!
    ~catch ya later~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC! Hope you have fun, and if you have any questions or want to be friends, PM me!

Back