• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Ryan.

Years
  • And I grew up on the first two generations of Pokemon games. I joined this site to talk to people about Pokemon, and maybe do some challenge runs.

Hope to see some of you around!

:11:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Challenge runs are always fun to do! Check out the challenge board if you want to do that, in which by the way, the members there are really incredible and awesome, so, you'll be able to meet and befriend loads of new people! <33

Ah, and there's great pokemon boards to satisfy your love of pokemon, like Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, and so on! We're all really big pokemon fans, and we love to meet more fans of the franchise like yourself, so, I hope that you'll jump right in with us, and don't be shy on talking with us! It's really awesome to meet you. :3

And welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around as well, and if you need any help, you can contact me anytime! Feel free to send me a friend request too! It'd be awesome to become good friends of yours! And have a nice day, yeah? :D

Cheers, and take care! <3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ryan! It's way awesome to meet you.

So have you played through the newer Pokemon games? There are tons to keep people busy so I'm curious. I started Pokemon with Blue in 1998 and got Red later for that Christmas.. has to be the best purchase ever because ever since I've been a huge fan and have gotten all the main series games on release day here in the US. So hard to say no - Pokemon keeps growing and becoming more amazing, right?

Glad to see you've been posting around as well, by the way. ♥ People who involve themselves will always have a good time because there's so much to do. Shying away is not what we recommend. :D;

See you around and enjoy the forum. Contact our staff if you need any help at all!

Years
  • So have you played through the newer Pokemon games?

No sadly I've only play through the first 3 generations.(and puzzle league, as I'm a HUGE Panel De Pon fan!)

But I do plan on getting gen 4-6 when I get a 3ds.

Back