• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm Swordkirby537

Years
    Hey lookie! More relatives in PC! XD

Welcome to PC and I hope you have fun!
    I think you guys don't know me but my post count does suggest I'm a veteran here... *gets smacked by Flames' anti-pride stick*

XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome! ^_^; Kirby?s pretty cool, I?d agree. I didn?t really get into him until Smash Brothers, then I got Superstar.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Hiya swordkirby537 welcome to Pokemon Community I hope ya will have a great time here.

Years
    yay! its another kirby! hope you have fun here (we kirbys got to stick together) lol. btw
    Kairi btw wuts superstar? is that a kirby game, never heard of it...

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Hello and welcome, fellow new member! BTW I LOVE kirby!!!! I am practically obsessed with kirby :laugh: Almost all the user names i use on sites are related to kirby :D

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    yay! its another kirby! hope you have fun here (we kirbys got to stick together) lol. btw
    Kairi btw wuts superstar? is that a kirby game, never heard of it...

*twitch* y-y-you don't know what Kirby Superstar is??? Best video game of all time, SERIOUSLY! Its for the Super Nintendo, if you dont have one, get one, then get Kirby Superstar, best game of all time!

Back