• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI IM X-DARK-ONE-X

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    I joined
    to meet people that like Pokemon basically I'm 13 and I live in eastern California

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Everyone here loves pokemon, so don't worry about no one disliking it! So glad you could join us and hopefully you'll have a wonderful day! Feel free to VM/PM me for questions or just to chat! Welcome again!

Hiya Dark! Welcome to PC. ^_^

This is a great forum so you'll find a lot of help during your stay. Don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you need anything as we're always here to assist if need be.

How long have you been into Pokemon? Have a favorite game or type? Favorite Pokemon, perhaps? :] Just some things to get you started so we can learn more about you. Have a swell time explorin'!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    my favorite type is basically grass I've been into Pokemon for 7yrs now also the very first Pokemon game I played was soulsilver but I like Pokemon emerald and firered

Back