• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Ladies and Gents!

Years
    Hello to one, and Hello to all!
    My names Chris, and while I've had this account probably for a very long time I've not once actually logged in and used it! Shame shame, I know, but I've finally decided to hop on and get settled in with the community especially since I'm getting back into the Scene.

I'm currently playing Black 2 trying to get back into Competitive Play, but for right now it's all for fun. I would like to think I'm a good guy, and a half decent Pokemon Trainer and if any of you need any help I'll do whatever I can!

I'm not always free as I'm a US Marine stationed out at MCBH Hawai'i, so timezones are usually a confliction as I'm working when most back on the East coast are, but hit me up whenever and I'll do whatever I can! :)

~Chris/Arachnid/Xrillix

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello Chris! *salutes*

Welcome to the wonderful world of the PokeCommunity. :D Glad to see you using this account once again and finally getting back into the Pokemon scene! Pokemon right now is very hot, because we're waiting for news on Pokemon XY, new stuff should be expected later so you should totally stick around for that. :)

The Battle Center may be a good place for you to visit, since you are interested in competitive play. You have the option to battle with other members via wifi or visit the Pokemon Showdown server to show off your skills. No matter what level you are, anyone is welcome. :D

It's understandable in regards to your timezone and your schedule. Whenever you have the free time, PC will always be open and around. :D Hope you have an amazing stay here and feel free to drop me a message anytime. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Good job on serving your country sir! As an American , that makes me happy so go out and make us proud. *salutes*

Welcome to PC sir, it's understandable if you can't be here alot cause of your timezone or schedule, your out serving the country , so post as much as your time allows it. It seems we have alot of people returning to Pokemon cause of X and Y. Are you excited for them? Personally I am myself. We have the X and Y section, if you want to spectate or discuss currently revealed info. You can learn about the games through there too if you haven't learned about them. You also seem to be into Gen V since you're play Black 2 so may I suggest Fifth Generation Gaming? You can't talk about compettive battling there, but you can discuss everything about Black and White 2 and the original Black and White.

If you're trying to learn more about competitive battling then try the Battle Center as Megan suggested and find people to battle you over Wi-Fi or get help on your team or tips on how to make your battles the best. There's also our server on Pokemon Showdown where you can show off your skills. They also have events there every now and then called Community Day so be on the look out for the next one. :)

Good luck with your service in the Marines sir, and again don't worry about not being here a lot. Come here when you have the time, PC will always be here when you return. Have fun and enjoy your stay here. The moderators and other staff (super moderators and staff admins) are here to help so feel free to ask them any questions you may have.Also you can chat with me anytime too. Catch ya later!

We certainly don't have many marines around the community but it's so amazing that you enjoy Pokemon as a marine. Shows how great the franchise is and that it really is meant for all different kinds of people. :) Welcome to PC!

Oh, you did indeed have your account for a long time! Lots to catch up on since your join date and plenty of discussions to get involved in, so make sure you go ahead and get exploring when you have time. We really are a wonderful community so it's worth it to participate in threads and meet all of our amazing members. With X and Y coming now is definitely a great time to get involved in the forum again; we've had many members return to discuss the upcoming sixth generation and an even bigger chunk who will soon return to participate in the super fun summer events we have lined up here.

You do seem like a good guy and having someone who's so eager to help is really sweet. Members ask questions regarding the games all the time in the quick questions threads in their respective boards, so pop in and help them out if you ever see someone that needs a little guidance. Kindness goes a long way and karma will be sure to come back around to you sometime. As already stated, the Battle Center will be a wonderful board to check out for anything related to battling, both competitive and in-game, as well as getting your teams rated. It has a great Pokemon Showdown server that you can pop into whenever as well - it's active and a fun way to have some battles with our regulars! I pop in there whenever I can so perhaps we'll run into each there over at the server, too. There should be an information thread at the top of the Battle Center board for the server so make sure to check that out. :D You can also delve into our myriads of off-topic boards for whenever you're looking for a break from chatting about Pokemon; we've got some of the coolest boards to participate in that attract all sorts of people from around the world. You're sure to have a nice time!

Pleasure meeting you Chris and see you around! Remember to read the rules and such.

Back