• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi low

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Just finished nursing school and started work which has freed up an amazing amount of time. This was always one of my favorite games so I figured I would jump back in.

Years
  • Hello, Grissomr, and welcome to the forums!
    We are happy to have you there and to share our love of Pokémon with you!
    What is the first Pokémon game you played ?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
  • Hello!
    Welcome to the forums =D

Was? D=
    I take it you don't play the games anymore then? When did you stop playing?
    By jump back in do you mean you're interested in potentially getting back into playing some Pokemon games, or maybe checking out some rom hacks/fan games?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Hello, Grissomr, and welcome to the forums!
    We are happy to have you there and to share our love of Pokémon with you!
    What is the first Pokémon game you played ?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

I started with blue, and played it on the giant gray cinder block gameboy, all black and white.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Hi Grissomr. Congrats on finishing Nursing school!

Which games have you played?

Thank you so much. I started on blue played thru yellow and stopped upgrading games. I have played since, but I have not Played any newer than that. So I started back again with a simultaneous leaf green and fire red, to trade and get everything. I feel like the old guy stuck in his ways, hahaha. What about you?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Hello!
    Welcome to the forums =D

Was? D=
    I take it you don't play the games anymore then? When did you stop playing?
    By jump back in do you mean you're interested in potentially getting back into playing some Pokemon games, or maybe checking out some rom hacks/fan games?

I just started two simultaneously runs, on in leaf green and on in fire red. Once done I think I will start working my way up thru all the games.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Neat! I started with Red myself, on Pocket Gameboy, and Charizard has been my top favourite ever since! Such memories! What is your favourite starter ?

Same, even starting with the blue game I had to start with Chaizard.i used to know all his levels and when to hold evolving and all the good stuff

Back