• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, My Name is Holly!

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
Years
  • Hi Everyone! How are you? My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old. I am from a small, poor, haunted, & historical town called Gettysburg in the state of Pennsylvania in the country United States. I love Pokemon! I grew up with them as a young kid years ago. Been a HUGE FAN of them ALL ever since then! Hope you are all doing well. If you wanna know more about me or just wanna chat with me on here, let me know! Thanks!

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Hi Everyone! How are you? My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old. I am from a small, poor, haunted, & historical town called Gettysburg in the state of Pennsylvania in the country United States. I love Pokemon! I grew up with them as a young kid years ago. Been a HUGE FAN of them ALL ever since then! Hope you are all doing well. If you wanna know more about me or just wanna chat with me on here, let me know! Thanks!

Welcome! I'm new here as well. I'm from Pittsburgh, but I live down south now. I've taken a few field trips there in school. I hope you enjoy your stay and all that lol.

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm new here as well. I'm from Pittsburgh, but I live down south now. I've taken a few field trips there in school. I hope you enjoy your stay and all that lol.

Hi! Thanks for the Welcome! That's awesome that you're from Pittsburgh. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (my hometown-still living at) is known to be "The most haunt town in America!" True 100%! I've had ghostly & spiritual incidents occur with me for a long time here! I believe in ghosts & spirits. But my family doesn't. I do. Lots of Ghost-Hunters like Most Haunted (Most Haunted Live too) Ghost-Hunting Team did a special Live show years ago on TV in Gettysburg! And Ghost Adventures & even Paranormal State (etc) did a Live show of them in Gettysburg too. I tried to communicate with the spirits & ghosts in our town Gettysburg. I met a Confederate Soldier named Hans & a Yankee Soldier named Michael. I'm a PROUD Yankee. Sorry if i offended or upset you. Gettysburg is a very poor town. It's depressing just to think about! But it's still a nice, little town.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Hi! Thanks for the Welcome! That's awesome that you're from Pittsburgh. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (my hometown-still living at) is known to be "The most haunt town in America!" True 100%! I've had ghostly & spiritual incidents occur with me for a long time here! I believe in ghosts & spirits. But my family doesn't. I do. Lots of Ghost-Hunters like Most Haunted (Most Haunted Live too) Ghost-Hunting Team did a special Live show years ago on TV in Gettysburg! And Ghost Adventures & even Paranormal State (etc) did a Live show of them in Gettysburg too. I tried to communicate with the spirits & ghosts in our town Gettysburg. I met a Confederate Soldier named Hans & a Yankee Soldier named Michael. I'm a PROUD Yankee. Sorry if i offended or upset you. Gettysburg is a very poor town. It's depressing just to think about! But it's still a nice, little town.

I believe those stories as well. I am into urbex and me and my friends went into Western Center (an abandoned insane asylum in Cecil Township near Pittsburgh. Also know as the filming location for the outside of the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane from the film The Silence of the Lambs. Crazy adventure for sure.

Years

Welcome! :D It is nice to have someone around my same age, really, I was starting to think I was too old for Pokémon. Nevermind, nice to have you in the community, I also am new to the forums, but I learned a bit, so we can learn togheter by the march. :D

Years
  • Hey Holly, welcome to PC. ^^ I'm 25 so we're close in age, turning 26 in April. Plenty of older Pokémon fans here and I'm sure you'll settle in really well, especially since the people here are super nice. See ya. :D

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
    Years
  • Heyy there Holly, welcome to PC. Really nice to meet you!

I'm curious, which is your favorite Pokemon game? I should say, Suicune is one of my favorite Pokemon. It has a wonderful design. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here with us.

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know! good luck with everything :)

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome & kindness. I like all the Pokemon. I grew up with their first Pokemon game for Gameboy. Been a FAN ever since then!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hey Holly, lovely to meet you! I'm Bella, and I'm also 26!

Do you have an all time favorite Pokemon game? Mine is personally Silver Version (the original GBC one).

Looking forward to seeing you around. xx

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
    Years
  • Hey Holly, lovely to meet you! I'm Bella, and I'm also 26!

Do you have an all time favorite Pokemon game? Mine is personally Silver Version (the original GBC one).

Looking forward to seeing you around. xx

Hi Bella, Thanks for the WELCOME. We had a dog named Bella years ago. We don't have her anymore, sadly. I like all of the Pokemon games. That's cool that you like the Pokemon Silver Version game. That's cool that you're my age! Look forward to seeing & chatting with you on here. Bye for now!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hi Bella, Thanks for the WELCOME. We had a dog named Bella years ago. We don't have her anymore, sadly. I like all of the Pokemon games. That's cool that you like the Pokemon Silver Version game. That's cool that you're my age! Look forward to seeing & chatting with you on here. Bye for now!

You know what, Bella is actually a really common name for dogs it would seem! I know two others with dogs named Bella! How interesting.

Back