• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi needing certian pokemon + giveaway

Years
  • hi i need these pokemon to complete my pokedex i will do it by pokedex numbers of the pokemon

010 , 011 , 013, 014, 015, 018, 019, 021, 023, 028 , 030 ,031 ,033 ,034, 038 ,039 ,040 ,045, 046, 047, 048 ,050

that is what i need i am willing to give up items or pokemon just ask for something thank you

i have just started to breed i have a bunch of starters to give away to people that want them

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • hi i need these pokemon to complete my pokedex i will do it by pokedex numbers of the pokemon

010 , 011 , 013, 014, 015, 018, 019, 021, 023, 028 , 030 ,031 ,033 ,034, 038 ,039 ,040 ,045, 046, 047, 048 ,050

that is what i need i am willing to give up items or pokemon just ask for something thank you

hey, could you list the actual pokemon, not the numbers?
    sorry, it just makes things a bit complicated:)
    i am sure i can help you... my kanto pokedex is filled. Here are some pokemon i need:
    furret
    ledyba
    ledian
    lanturn
    natu
    xatu
    skiploom
    yanma
    murkrow
    forretress
    granbull
    heracross
    ursaring
    mantine
    houndour
    kingdra
    stantler
    hitmontop
    smoochum
    magby
    pupitar

and ya... for any of those pokemon will i give you what you want (after you write out the names)

Years
  • i would but i havent even seen the pokemon i want yet that is why i put the number ssorry about that

the event pokemon i have are deoxys, ho oh, lugia manaphy that it

Last edited:
    Years
  • got chimchar and turtwig?
    what would you want for them.
    I started breeding starters too. If you need piplup or torchic, Aaron, I can help. The piplups have some cool egg moves (Hydro Pump and Rain Dance)

Years
  • Since you aren't allowed to have more than one thread, I merged your two into one.

That's nice:)

well, i looked up all the pokemon you need. They are in this order, and you might want to copy and paste this into your thread:
    caterpie
    metapod
    weedle
    kakuna
    beedrill
    pedgeot
    rattata
    spearow
    ekans
    sandslash
    nidorina
    nidoqueen
    nidorino
    nidoking
    ninetales
    jiglypuff
    wigglytuff
    vileplume
    paras
    parasect
    venonat
    diglett

There. Please put those in.
    sorry, it just bothers me when things aren't PERFECT<3

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2008
    dose anyone want a ......... LV.100 HITMONTOP EV. trained for a shiny or EV trained raquaza plzzzz help thnks :) :)

Back