• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New guy here!

Manul119

Newbie Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Hey Everyone! Newbie here! I'm a PC gamer who loves Anime and Pokémon! My name is Manul Chandila. I live in Sri Lanka. Well... I've recently started a collection of Pokémon Trading Cards. Quite some luck! 4 EX Cards and 2 Legends! Anywho... I hope we can get along well.. You Guys!~ x3 :D

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Welcome Manul119! I think we'll get along very well since I like both Pokemon and Anime as well! ^^ Even though I'm not that young anymore, I still love Pokemon, but I love Anime more! :P I remember around 7, I've collected Pokemon Cards as well. But I threw them all away, no offense, they bore me. lol Well.. Anyway.. >_> Hope you enjoy your stay here. Rom hacking is very popular around here, some users just joined this forum for rom hacking, but honestly, I think that's stupid. All users here are almost kind! Feel free to vm/pm/add me if you wanna talk and be friends! :D Bye~

Welcome to PC, Manul! I so wish I could start a TCG collection but I'm too stingy with my money. Do have some cards lying around though and I love 'em! Once I have a better form of income I'll probably buy more packs to collect them again. <3 Make sure to share your love for the cards over at the Pokemon TCG board as we could use more friendly faces there. :)

And what anime do you like? I'm a huge fan myself and am especially into Attack on Titan, Magi, Noragami, and other awesome series that I'm still trying to go through. The Anime & Manga board will be perfect for you if you're ever looking to discuss that so be sure to pop by and chat away. n~n

Enjoy your time here and see you around! Hope you stick with us for a while to come.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Salutations Manul buddy! o/

I loooove anime too! I like Noragami, Kuroko no Basuke, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and some Naruto most of all, but most are awesome anyways! Haven't collected trading cards in a long time now, but, I'm glad to hear that you're having some luck! <33

As said, you'll definitely enjoy the TCG and the Anime and Manga boards if you're interested! Love to see you there, as well as the other boards that you may be interested in! Up to you, and skys the limit! Most importantly, have fun, mmkay? :3

And see you again! It's been a blast getting to know you, and I'll be happy to answer any question or address any concern that you may have annnytime! Thanks for joining and see you soooon~ <33

Back