• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New Member here!

HannahB123

Deciding on a new Challenge!
    Years
    Hi, I'm Jessica, Or Jess. Whatever you prefer. (Username is Hannah because that's my trainer name on my games and on the Pokemon website. It's easier to remember the same username for several things.)

I just happened across this website, and hoped to join you guys here! At the moment, I'm re-buying all of the GB, GBC and GBA games that have gotten lost over the years of sharing them with my brothers when we were kids.

So yeah! Hi!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome to PC Jessica.

Instead of buying the originals have your tried any of the remakes? I'd recommend them if you want something more current. I don't know how much of the classic full is taken away from the new ones but there sure is more to do then just the old classic ones. Although if you do buy the they shouldn't cost too much money, it's finding them that may be the hard part. Hopefully you don't have too hard of a time in your search.

HannahB123

Years
    Actually my plan is to have all of them eventually. The orignals and the remakes. Every now and then I enjoy going back to play red or blue.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    Hey Jess! I'm a new member too.
    I'm actually replaying my Crystal version, I have so much nostalgia for the older games. Though some kid is trying to buy it off from me, haha.

Enjoy the site!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years
    Hi, I'm Jessica, Or Jess. Whatever you prefer. (Username is Hannah because that's my trainer name on my games and on the Pokemon website. It's easier to remember the same username for several things.)

I just happened across this website, and hoped to join you guys here! At the moment, I'm re-buying all of the GB, GBC and GBA games that have gotten lost over the years of sharing them with my brothers when we were kids.

So yeah! Hi!

Hey there! I joined here a week ago after trying to join for a long time, I know some of the rules. But you should ask the mods about what you need help with.

HannahB123

Years
    At the moment, I don't actually need help with anything. I just thought it would be great to connect with other players, and have them at one click should I need help. Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Years

So yeah! Hi!

I'm Hikari10, but my real name is Nichole (also my Trainer name in Black, SoulSilver and Platinum). My fave Pokemon is Oshawott so I got so hyped up for B/W, I then got Black for my birthday and I have now got my National Pokedex.

Well, have a good time at PC.

HannahB123

Years
    Hi Nichole! That's my middle name actually, without the H. I actually have come to love Snivy. Even though it is the weaker of the three starters, I actually rather like it. My fave water type is tympole! I'm playing White, as well as replaying Sapphire at the moment!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Sometimes I use a different username on many things. Here in PC it's Meganium90. But on others it's somewhat different. xD Anyways, welcome aboard to the forums! I'm super glad you're here. :)

Ahh, I should totally do the same thing! The only game I kept since I was little was Silver. I lost my Red when I moved one time, and I've yet to own many of the GBA games (like Ruby & LeafGreen). You'll fit in just fine by visiting the General Pokemon Gaming forums, where you can talk about anything gaming...and maybe go into memory lane by discussing those days when you played the GB/GBA games.

Well, It's really nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. :D You can always PM me if you have any questions. Have fun!

Years
    Hi Nichole! That's my middle name actually, without the H. I actually have come to love Snivy. Even though it is the weaker of the three starters, I actually rather like it. My fave water type is tympole! I'm playing White, as well as replaying Sapphire at the moment!

Yeah, my spelling is rare.

Have fun on Sapphire and White!

You like Snivy the best of the Unova starters, while I like Oshawott.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I use different usernames in every different site that I register to, but I always keep them related to my interests so that I wouldn't forget about them, just like my current username, Snivy063. It's easy to remember such as that Snivy is my favorite Pokemon and 063 is a number that I am really familiar with. :)

Anyway, enough with that! Welcome to aboard! I remember playing all of the games starting from the very first one till the latest Pokemon game released, it was at that time that Diamond & Pearl were the latest ones. It was definitely an amazing experience as I had more time to know about them than when I was still a kid, and it's a great thing to refresh my memories about the different situations that you can come across the game. :P .. By the way, there are various sections here at PC, so I'm definitely sure you wouldn't get bored and meet new buddies too!

With that, once again, welcome. Don't forget to read the rules, and if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you sort that problem out! Have a great time guuurl ~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to PC! This is the only Pokemon forum I'm a member of, so I can't really make any claims about using different names on different sites, though I did in the past.

Good luck on finding old copies of those games that still have working batteries and save functions. I recently uncovered my old Blue version only to find out it doesn't save anymore:/ Oh well, the remakes of R/B happen to be one of my favorites (thanks to the girl trainer in FR/LG :) ) so I don't miss them too much!

My real name? That's a secret, but I use the name "Lisa" for almost all my games (and my own character, as you can see in my sig). Take a guess at what inspired my username, lol

Have fun on PC, and feel free to add me or message me if you want!

Back