• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    hmm... how to put this
    well anyway I guess this is the place to put a greeting thread
    So hello everyone!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ur doing it rite! :D Welcome to PC, Serperion! (honestly, I keep pressing the back button just to spell your name lmao /derp). It's a pleasure to see ya here. :D New members like you are awesome, and speaking of awesome, you will have an awesome time here (did I mention awesome? :D) Depending on your interests, you will have as much fun here, and all the members here are super nice! Including the staff!

Don't hesitate to contact the staff if you have any questions or concerns, alrighty! See ya :)

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • 'Hayo, good Sir! Welcome to PC!
    Any emergency exits are...nowhere and you can find water, food and other supplies in the back of the room. Please enjoy your stay! ^p^

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Thanks guys for the welcome! :D
    Oy yeh, Leaf Storm I use to have the same problem but you get the hang of it after a while just be thankful I didn't use the full username from other sites "Serperion Arcanus Jellicutus"

Years
  • hmm... how to put this
    well anyway I guess this is the place to put a greeting thread
    So hello everyone!

Hi Serperion, and welcome to PC.

Like what Leaf Storm said, we have loads of members to talk to and topics to discuss. And yes this is the right place to post an intro thread, which is just what you did!

Is there any particular reason as to why you joined? Most people are here for the ROM hacks, but others are here for other interests, like me. I mainly post in the Pokemon-based boards and a few other areas too, but whatever the interest you'll love it here.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need someone to show you around feel free to VM me!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there!! Welcome to PC.

Yeah as others have said, we have alot of various Pokemon and non-Pokemon threads here so I'm you can find something that interests you. We also have a lot of very friendly people, as myself and many others, who like helping new people like you. Plus any moderator will assist you with any questions you may have.

So stay around and enjoy yourself!

Back