• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi People ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hi there!

i'm very happy to discover this site :) i was playing pokemon since 1998 or 1999? first release was blue version? (i'm 7 or 8 years old in that time) now i'm 25 and started again yesterday to play the platinum (drastic/android) Phew hard to forget this childhood memo!!!

My journey blue->crystal->emerald->platinum(current) planning to use the hack version with 6 regions on it including all legendary, Please kindly recommend a stable one ^^

Note: My grammar is bad sorry, i just want to express that i'm lucky to be here and explain why i'm still playing this crazy piece of trash (irony). Not applicable to a family man it will make your wife ugly xD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there!

i'm very happy to discover this site :) i was playing pokemon since 1998 or 1999? first release was blue version? (i'm 7 or 8 years old in that time) now i'm 25 and started again yesterday to play the platinum (drastic/android) Phew hard to forget this childhood memo!!!

My journey blue->crystal->emerald->platinum(current) planning to use the hack version with 6 regions on it including all legendary, Please kindly recommend a stable one ^^

Note: My grammar is bad sorry, i just want to express that i'm lucky to be here and explain why i'm still playing this crazy piece of trash (irony). Not applicable to a family man it will make your wife ugly xD.
    Hii, welcome to PC! You're almost as far behind as I was in the series before I finally bought a 3DS earlier this year haha. I hope you'll enjoy the forums, and pokemon Platinum is not trash, it's gold ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Yeah you're right platinum is awesome like the earlier versions (^_^)

i wish a had a time again to create my own shit like this, i was active in pserver development before (^_^) but right now career development first.

Thank you guys see you around ^_^ i'm gonna break my fingers after work.

Years
    Welcome to the forums! I started my adventure with Pokémon Blue Version as well! I have many fond memories of it and I hope that we can swap stories if you're up to it! Hope to see you around the forums and I hope we can be friends!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hi there!

Hey asbcit, welcome to PC!

My first game was Yellow! Love the classic games. Stopped playing after Gen V though, no 3DS & busy rl.

Make sure u browse around the Forums, there are lots of interesting sections out here.

Hope to see ya around!

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Hi there!

Welcome Asbcit!

Pokemon Blue was cool but I played pokemon Red! We followed very different paths ! I was Red --> Silver --> Diamond --> Y

I want to start on Sun but haven't gotten around to it! I am back into TCG so that is taking up my free time !

Back