• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Rachel (rai) I Joined The Forum!!!!

Kurosaki

TWas in the wrong forum, so I moved it to the right one. ^^;;

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to the forum =333 Rai is a good friend here,I'm sure.PM me if ya need anything and have loads of fun here at^.^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcoem to PC!!! Are you a band geek for real. Me too!!! Trust me. I been in it this long I must be after all the hardships.

Welcome to PC!! *Gives you milk.* YOu need it if people gives you cookies. PM me if you are a band geek or you want to be friends or have questions.

BNA FOREVER!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yay! Leeza joined! *hug* Anyway welcome. And I hope you have fun here ^____^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya im one of rai's friends cos she popular here ^^, welcome to PC, have fun

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey BaNd GeEk. XD; Welcome to PC! ^o^ Please read and follow PC's rules before posting. :33 Also, PM me if you ever have any questions. See ya around the forums. 8D

~Kelsey

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hey BaNd_GeEk, I hope you like it here at PC. Read the rules, post frequently and don't do drugs.

Well, if you need any help or just want to be friends PM me.

Back