• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi thar, Pokecommunity!

Joey3601

My Pt. broke... :(
Years
  • I joined Pokecommunity two days ago, and its great! I've played pokemon from when I was little, and I have at least one game from each generation so far. That may or may not be an acomplishment... =| I love mudkips! For me, they were the most awesome Hoenn starter. :P

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hello And Welcome to pokecommunity Joey.I too have been playing pokemon since i was about 5,6 years of age and i am now 16 and still play.My very first game was pokemon yellow.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! My name's Dylan. If you have any questions about Pokemon in the game then don't hesitate to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hey man, welcome to PC!

Mudkip is your favourite R/S/E starter? That's pretty cool. When I first played through my copy of Ruby I chose Mudkip and he was the best starter I'd ever had. I trained him all the way up to level 100, too. What's the best Mudkip you've ever had?

What games do you have from the generations? I've got:

Red, Blue and Yellow
    Silver and Crystal
    Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
    FireRed and LeafGreen
    Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
    SoulSilver

So yeah, welcome to the forum and feel free to PM me if you have any problems/concerns around the board.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I love your avatar. XD Now that that's cleared up, welcome to PC! It's good to see that you've already been enjoying the site. You should totally post more. About you missing the third badge, that's pretty funny. I think I would have died without being able to Fly throughout the game though, ngl. Again, welcome to PC. Hope you stick around for a good long while. :)

Back