• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hello to everyone. I wouldnt say Im new to the forum but Ive never really posted here other than once or twice. Mostly read but felt i should be more active.

I love pokemon, been an avid fan since shortly after the anime released here in the us (1998 i think, was before the first movie ever hit theatres, the first movie came out on my birthday as well XD)

I have played most of the games (never finished diamond and pearl, never played either of the black, white, nor did i play x or y mostly because i was too stubborn to change my old ways and buy a ds. I did finally buy one for alpha sapphire because gen 3 is my favorite.) I also watch the anime, used to play the tcg but just collect on occasion now. Im currently developing my own pokemon game with alot of help from this community and the essentials community.

I look forward to talking to many of you!

Years
    Yeahh gen III is so good. <3 One of my favorites too. You should seriously play XY though, I loved ORAS but recently I've been realizing how good XY was also. Music was especially awesome in those games.

Welcome back anon! So you plan to be more active now? That would be awesome. o/ Good luck developing your game and I hope you'll have fun here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello to everyone. I wouldnt say Im new to the forum but Ive never really posted here other than once or twice. Mostly read but felt i should be more active.

I love pokemon, been an avid fan since shortly after the anime released here in the us (1998 i think, was before the first movie ever hit theatres, the first movie came out on my birthday as well XD)

I have played most of the games (never finished diamond and pearl, never played either of the black, white, nor did i play x or y mostly because i was too stubborn to change my old ways and buy a ds. I did finally buy one for alpha sapphire because gen 3 is my favorite.) I also watch the anime, used to play the tcg but just collect on occasion now. Im currently developing my own pokemon game with alot of help from this community and the essentials community.

I look forward to talking to many of you!
    Hey anon! An old time fan, that's awesome. And haha I never finished diamond/pearl/platinum either haha. Should really get around to that at some point... Good luck with your fangame!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Thank you everyone for the responses. Gen three is definately my favorite but i started out on pokemon gold when i began playing the games then went back to the gen one games since gold was so fun.

I also need to get around to finishing the gen four games as well but time is so scarce these days with work and everything else. Ill just have to make time to play. I love the gameplay of gen 4+ and all the new pokemon you can get but i cant stand the map graphics. I prefer the fr/lg and emerald style graphics honestly.

Back