• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there PC!

spicata

honeybee!
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    I'm really bad at intros orz but I'll try anyway!

My name is Chan and I discovered Pokecommunity through a LOT of google searches about RNGing, and from what I've seen it looks like a really great place! ;u; With bbcode enabled to help me improve my coding too hehe. I joined here to see if I could make some good trades here (hopefully with XY coming out, too) but I'd love to meet new people.

I've been playing since RSE/FRLG and ever since I've been collecting and breeding (not the "flawless and shiny" breeding though), and maybe I'll get into competitive battling early next year, and I'm really excited for XY! I think the Fairy type has its pros and cons but overall it's really cute, I'd love to see both cute and cool pokemon fall into this new type and see what kind of teams we can make.

I hope I can make some friends! o/

Years
  • Hey Chan! Welcome to PC!

You picked an awesome community to join, and finding us through a Google search was pretty cool since loads of other members joined in a similar manner. And yeah everyone here is excited for X and Y, even me, the 3D graphics, Fairy-type and Mega Evolutions are going to be some big changes for the games and we get both not only either Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie for our first Pokemon, but we also get one of the original starters too. It's gonna be awesome I tell ya so why not pop over in the Pokemon X/Y board if you want to discuss all things 6th Gen, with the games only a month away.

The Trade Corner section also has a fun and handy RNG guide that you should check out. And I noticed you started playing during 3rd Gen? That's around the same time I started playing Pokemon games too so we do have something in common there. Anyways, I do hope you stick around since you seem like a cool person and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members in the blue, orange or red. They aren't too hard to find! Have fun here at PC and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Heey there, Chan! Welcome to PC!! :)

BBCode is super simple so I'm sure you'll understand that quickly. I picked up on a lot of HTML through Neopets so I have that to thank for my minor coding abilities, haha. A lot of people in our Trade Corner love to design their shop layouts through coding so you can use that as practice, yeah? There should be a sticky thread open there with design templates so if you're looking for some coding to mess around with; you can check that out. Don't hesitate to contact its moderators if you have suggestions or concerns, either.

On the topic of fairy types.. I loove 'em omgg. They're so cute and I've been waiting for a type like this forever. Sylveon is a perfect addition, too. ♥ We're all very excited for X and Y so you should join in on the hype and chat with all of the fans. I'm extremely excited and absolutely cannot wait for October. In fact, I should go preorder right now. :D

Enjoy your stay on the forum! Hope to see you around.

TY

Im recently learning how to code in college (for now im using Java, but i used tons of others in modding games and so on...).
    As been said if you wanna trade, go visit the Trade Corner, i used to be there aswell, but im too busy with other things atm xD.

I may be one of the few people that isnt excited for X&Y, mainly because i look forward to other types of games.

But have fun around here, read the rules and ask a mod (Cirno for instance) if you have trouble.
    And drop a VM on my profile if you wanna chat ^_^

-ShadowE(xcadrill) "Your local Protoss"

Back