• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Hi everyone, I'm [Gardy] (You can spell it as Gardy in the future, the name Gardy itself was taken...). And maybe you didn't notice yet. But i'm a huge Gardevoir fan (And I hate Gallade, stupid faker). My other favorites are Espeon, Yanmega and Slowpoke. I'm into the pixeling thingies, but i'm not that good at it. I also battle sometimes on Pokémon Online, but once again, I'm not so good. Sadly enough I do not have Wireless Interwebz so I have to use Pokémon Online. I'm from Belgium and my english isn't great, so please don't mind it if I say something offending by accident. I'm 13 years old and besides the pokémon addiction, I also have a Harry Potter and Sims addiction. And that's it ;3

TY

My name is ShadowExcadrill (call me Shadow), im 16 years old...

I like Gardevoir aswell, but i like Magmortar and Rhyperior too...

Have fun on here, VM me if you have questions... and stay outta trouble

Shadow "Your local Eastsider"

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
    Years
  • Haia there Gardy, are you me? haha. You are the first 1 i see with Yanmega as favorite like me! and i am a Gardevoir fan aswell. The only problem is that i like Gallade to haha and about slowpoke --> its to slow srry. I was even thinking of making gardevoir an importent poke in my hack. But enough talking about these awesome pokes, Welcome here! It's really awesome here. You are from Belgium right? speaking French or Dutch cuz I am from the Netherlands. But they only allow talking in English here on this forum exept VP/PM.
    Feel free to ask me questions (not that i can answer them) but i will try! otherwise there are a lot of people who can answer.
    I guess you will find your place here on Pokecommunity!

Feel free to add me so we can talk (hopefully in Dutch haha)

ps. Srry for the long post im just exited when new people join :p

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Oh heeeey there, welcome to PC - you love Espeon? I do happen to love it myself. <3 (Along with a few others like Miotic, Gorebyss, Arcanine, Nidoqueen, etc.) Gardevoir is really nice too; did you know there are a lot of jokes of what would happen if there was a male Gardevoir though, hehe. Eh, but Gallade is actually pretty cool; I've used him in competitive and casual pokemon play, and he's really nice (except when he cuts up people; he tends to do that, y'know.)

I heard from my friends that Belgium is a nice place which piqued my interest to visit there someday. :3 (some of my internet pen-pals are living in Belgium too, so I get to meet them! <3) BUT yeah, your English is actually really great imo; so I wouldn't worry about offending.

I'm not a huge fan of the Sims but I loved Harry Potter; loads of great memories.. ^^ But anyway Gardy, I do hope you'll have fun here~! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask anyone that would love to help, including myself, and yeah! Seeee ya around!

Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm [Gardy] (You can spell it as Gardy in the future, the name Gardy itself was taken...). And maybe you didn't notice yet. But i'm a huge Gardevoir fan (And I hate Gallade, stupid faker). My other favorites are Espeon, Yanmega and Slowpoke. I'm into the pixeling thingies, but i'm not that good at it. I also battle sometimes on Pokémon Online, but once again, I'm not so good. Sadly enough I do not have Wireless Interwebz so I have to use Pokémon Online. I'm from Belgium and my english isn't great, so please don't mind it if I say something offending by accident. I'm 13 years old and besides the pokémon addiction, I also have a Harry Potter and Sims addiction. And that's it ;3

Hello Gardy, it's Hikari.

Now don't worry about your English, it's looking nice.

Based on your favorite Pokemon, I'm assuming you like Psychic-types?

I see you are a spriter and competitive battler. You should check out the Pixel Art and Competitive Battling Center, which will have you covered.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need someone to talk to. I am often considered pretty friendly towards newbies and no, I don't bite.

There are also those with the bold names who you can take the tough questions to.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yays competitive, welcome to PC, Gardy! n_n We can help you improve if you wanna??? Soon PC will announce its Pokemon Showdown server, so you can go over to there instead of Pokemon Online, which has a much nicer teambuilder for you to use, for one! So ya, post a lot around Competitive Battling Center, as mentioned and join in the main forum discussions! Hopefully you understand them all and you can easily discuss things with everyone else there. :3

Also subforums! If you wanna battle other users in leagues or post teams, then check out the subforums there. Also I see you like Psychic types, unfortunately I like Fighting types so I'd lose against you if we were our types lool.

But yeah, have fun around here and hopefully you post a lot!

Years
  • Hiya Gardy, welcome to PC! Your English is looking great, though. Don't worry too much about it!

And ooh, more pixel artists~! We have an awesome and active Pixel Art section here on PC, so maybe you can post some of your work for the regulars to see? n_n And it's also awesome to see more competitive battlers join up, so do check out the Competitive Battling Center (as others have said) if you'd like to get involved in some battles and get better.

But yeah, the forum has a lot of active sections to get involved in, so I'd recommend just exploring around and finding what you like best~! You'll undoubtedly enjoy your stay here and make friends if you stick around. <: So yeah, hopefully we'll keep bumping into each other, yes?

Have fun around here and feel free to message me if you need help!

Back