• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Hi, my name is EAT4THELOLZ, or EAT if you prefer, and I've been playing Pokemon since... well, ever since I can remember really! :P
    I mostly play the main games, but do play a lot of the spin-offs, favourites being Pokemon Conquest and the Mystery Dungeon series. I stopped watching the anime a long time ago, but I still sort of collect the cards on an on-off basis.

In terms of other hobbies, well, honestly I just play a LOT more video games, however I do like to draw and write. (but I'm honestly so lazy it rarely happens =/)

Anyway, I'm looking to forward to meeting you guys and enjoying my stay here! :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hiya! Welcome along to the S.S... (gets slapped twice) Sorry about that, I'm hyperactive today honestly. OK, let's forget that happened. Nice to meet you EAT, my name's Rainbow. I've been playing the spin offs for a bit as well. Mystery Dungeon is epic!

I've also stopped watching the anime quite a while ago. You know, lost interest and never really came back to it. You'll notice there are plenty of gamers around along with talented drawers and writers.

Maybe the Fanfiction and Writing section would suit you along with Art and Design? And if you're really into Spinoffs go to the Spinoff Games section.

Remember the important things - Rules,friends and have fun!

See you around EAT.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Ohoho! EAT you say!
    Hi there!

But, to my dismay, for the sake of welcoming you, I will not attempt to eat you.

Hi there!

Well, this time. Of course, if we go out for burgers, maaaybe I'll change my mind!

Anyways, I enjoy the spin off games too~ I especially love Pokemon XD, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Blue, Darkness and Sky), and even Pokemon Conquest is fun too. (Blah if ONLY if they had like a lawyer pokemon game. DREAMS MUST COME TRUE.) If you like, check out the Spinoff Games board. You can chat about the spin-off pokemon games there!

I write more than I read, I suppose. I enjoy writing as a hobby too - in fact, I'm writing a fan fic right now that features a game called Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, or Knight of Ratatosk if you want to you use the Japanese term. I draw occasionally - I'm not the best, buuuut I can have the skill. xD Incidentally, there's a Art & Design board and a Fan Fiction and Writing board, just in case you want to show off your work, respectively.

That being said, I'm glad we've met today! Welcome, and have a great time! Don't hesitate to ask questions for a member of staff or a regular ol'member, like myself, to answer. <3

Years
    Hi, my name is EAT4THELOLZ, or EAT if you prefer, and I've been playing Pokemon since... well, ever since I can remember really! :P
    I mostly play the main games, but do play a lot of the spin-offs, favourites being Pokemon Conquest and the Mystery Dungeon series. I stopped watching the anime a long time ago, but I still sort of collect the cards on an on-off basis.

In terms of other hobbies, well, honestly I just play a LOT more video games, however I do like to draw and write. (but I'm honestly so lazy it rarely happens =/)

Anyway, I'm looking to forward to meeting you guys and enjoying my stay here! :D

Hi there EAT, welcome to PC!

I am Hikari, and I have been happy to have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years.

As Miss Doronjo said, you should check out the Spinoff Games subforum. I only play main series though cos they are easy to understand.

Anyways, I'm only doing a short intro cos he covered you but I'm always free for a VM chat or friend request.

Have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

Hiya Eat, welcome to PC~! :D

Pokemon's really addicting, isn't it? I've been playing since I was 8 or 9, buuut Conquest was absolutely amazing omg! I didn't finish it yet though, not sure why I don't play it that often given how obsessed I am with it aha. >:

Video games are pretty fun; I mostly play 'em on the computer though, since I don't own most systems. On top of what the other helpful posters linked you to, we also have an active video gaming section here, so pay that a visit if you're interested in talking about video games. n_n

We're glad to have you here with us so stick around, okay? This community is wonderful so you'll make friends in no time. <3 If you'd like to talk or want some help, feel free to drop a message off on my profile! I'm always open.

Back