• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Hi, as you already realize my nickname is Hansary and I'm from Portugal! I don't know what to say about myself in this post but my favourite pokemon is Charizard ;)

(I'm sorry if my english is a little bit bad but I think that you understood everything)

Heeey Hansary, welcome to PC! ^o^ Charizard is so hugely popular but I personally prefer Typhlosion since he swept pretty much everything for me in Silver. Ahh, good times.

It's fine if you don't know what to say since I'm a lot like that myself, but we do hope you'll enjoy your stay on the forum. This place caters to all sorts of people so you've come to a great community. Many people come here to chat about Pokemon but there are also many people joining for varying things like ROM hacking, trading/battling, and other cool things. Is there anything you're here to do in particular? :o

Have an amazing time on the forum and do let our staff know if you need some help. I'd love to assist you anytime or help you get a feel for the community, as would our other members, so no worries there. Your English is also pretty great so I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting right in.

Have fun! ♥

Years
    Heya Hansary (great name!) and welcome!

I understand if you don't have good English skills but I think your English there looks fine, PC is an English-speaking site so you'll learn loads of new words during your time here. And ah yes, Charizard, the original Fire starter as far as Pokemon goes, while I never liked that fiery thing due to the way Ash's Charizard was often portrayed in the anime, and the fact that I love Water-type Pokemon better. As Cirno said, PC has loads of sections you can visit.

The staff members here, are really friendly and would love to assist you with any questions you have. Cirno is one of them, and she mods this section so feel free to ask her if you need help. There's also some helpful members outside of staff too like myself. I'm always happy to meet new members and if you need a friend you can leave a visitor message or send a friend request and we all hope you settle in well.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Thank the both of you. Yes I know that Charizard is a little bit cliche but I prefer the first generation, but there are a lot of pokemons from another generations that I like,Tyranitar and Staraptor for example!

Back