• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    the name's dark pursuit. ive been a fan of pokemon since first gen but absolutely new here :p anyway, if anyone wanna battle me, pm me. ill show you a site where i do pokemon battles.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) hey and welcome, pursuit!

First Gen was amazing for its time, and so is Sixth Gen now! did you play the other generations too? and which of them was your favourite? :3
    If you're searching for battle opponents, you'd be best off searching the Battle Center. You will find tons of opponents there ^^

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask people questions! You can just leave a visitor message or send someone a PM, everybody here is trying to be as helpful as they can ;)

Years
  • Hello Dark Pursuit and welcome to the PC forums!

Nice to see you've been a fan since the very beginning like I have, although I started playing the games later than most people here. I actually started my Pokemon fangirlism with the anime, not the games like most did. If you came for advice on competitive play, Alpha has got you covered there. Battle Center has got loads of battle discussions as well as getting help and advice with your teams. We happen to have a Pokemon Showdown server as well so feel free to come on anytime!

Well, I hope you have fun here and hopefully on the server, and if you need help contact a staff member in the bold colored usernames. I'm always happy to chat as well so leave me a visitor message on my profile anytime. I'll be seeing you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Letalis

#151 ♦
    Years
  • hello and a big welcome to pc! i hope you enjoy your stay here! for battling, you can head over to the battle center, where there are heaps of other members just like you looking for a challenge, and you can even chuck me a vm/pm sometime and i'll be happy to battle!
    have fun!

Years
  • Good gosh your avatar is adorable. ;c That's one of my biggest weaknesses, haha. Eevee is a great Pokemon on its own. Welcome to the forum, Dark! Great to meet you!

It's great that you're enjoying battling but we have a great Battle Center board here ourselves so if you want to try battling with our members you're more than welcome to check it out. :) It's a neat place with some very talented people so if you're ever confused about your team or movesets, definitely ask away. I can only hope to be as good a battler as some of these guys, hng.

Have an awesome time exploring PokeCommunity! Let me or another staff member know aaanytime if you need help.

Back