• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
  • Hello. My name is Ermelber and I'm a MKWii hacker (uhu who cares).
    I wanted to join this community because I love Pokémon :P
    That's all I have to say

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Ermelber, and looks like we come to PC for the same reason, because we want to talk about Pokémon {XD}

I have seen that you're one of the hackers, so I think you must check Emulation & ROM Hacking section, why, you can showcase your work of MKWii in Hacks Showcase section inside if you want to! And at any rate, I think you must check the rules just in case btw, and I bet you'll be fine! I hope you have fun in here, and good luck!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Simple and elegant introduction!
    I like some hacking too, its a fun process, ROM hacking, or playing around with some real hacking. ;)
    Welcome to the forums!
    -karinmo

Years
  • Thanks guys :P

Simple and elegant introduction!
    I like some hacking too, its a fun process, ROM hacking, or playing around with some real hacking. ;)
    Welcome to the forums!
    -karinmo

Yeah, I find it funny too, expecially when you do something creative (like Custom Tracks)!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I care!

Welcome to the forums buddy, I hope you have an awesome time here. Can you help me hack a burger sometime?

Years
  • I've never really been a hacker but do enjoy some Mario Kart from time to time. Though admittedly MK7 for the 3DS was the only one I've ever tried/owned. xD;;; But the graphics are amazing and it's so ridiculously fun! Worth every penny, yup. Stop by the Video Games board sometime to discuss MK if you'd like - there are heaps of fans here.

But yes, Pokemon is of course amazing as well and it's what ties all of the members here together. How long've you been into the franchise? There's a lot of diversity here so it'd be fun to see where you fall in our spectrum. I've personally been into Pokemon since I was 8 and am hoping never to stop.

Have a great time explorin' PC and very big welcome, Ermelber!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well hey there! PC has a board on which there are people such as yourself who are into hacking! And yes, feel free to visit the Video Games section; I'm the moderator of that board, so I can answer any question that you may have about the board! And I'll be most happy to see you there!

Pray tell, are you generally into the Mario Kart series? I absolutely love them; I'm excited about the new Mario Kart game that's coming out next year, and I can't wait to play with random people, and with friends! I do hope that maybe someday, we can go online and play a MK game sometime! Anywaaaays, I hope you'll have fun here on PC. :3

Back