• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Hi Mega Houndoom! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

I must say Houndoom is an awesome Pokémon, it's my favorite dark type actually. Its Mega looks great too, a real dog of doom. Are there any more Pokémon you like? Which games have you played? What do you find interesting? If you tell a little more about yourself, we can easily guide you to the places of your interest.

Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have a question or even in the case you just want to chat.

Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Great to have you on board, and welcome! I take it you love Houndoom if that's what your username says so, and I wouldn't be surprised considering it's one of those more badass-looking Pokemon out there.

Anyways, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be awesome to hear more about you personally so we can show you areas you might be interested in here, or you can consider signing up for a mentor in the adoption center. We're always happy to hear what you want to do and we'll always help guide you in that direction.

I hope you have a great time yourself and if you ever need anything I'm always here for a visitor message whenever you need it! On that note, enjoy your time with us.

Years
  • Hiya Mega! Welcome to PC. Yep we're awesome and we can only hope you'll be a part of this awesome forum. Ask if you need anything and make sure to post around the areas that interest you as there's always something to discuss. :3 See you around.

Back