• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

pastelespeon

no. 1 espeon fan
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm pastelespeon!
    I'm a 21 year old girl from Germany and I've been playing Pokémon since I was 5 years old!
    I thought it was about time to register on this forum since not many people I know even play or care about the game anymore. I'm usually pretty bad at posting on forums regularly but I'll try this time.
    Other than Pokémon I also enjoy the Harvest Moon series, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and many other games. On my computer I also play MMOs like Guild Wars 2 and I'm a pretty big Elder Scrolls fan.
    Apart from games I also enjoy TV Shows, Anime and Music. :)

If you want to know anything else just ask away!

♥ pastelespeon

pastelespeon

no. 1 espeon fan
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! I'm hoping I can make some new friends here!
    My favorite shows are Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and Leverage. As for music there's lots of stuff I like. Recently I've been into kpop a lot but I also enjoy some good alternative rock music or indie. :)

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Hey, welcome to Pokécommunity! Don't feel too bad about posting regularly because, heck I stated that I only came here for a peer review on a (dumb) essay of mine so I'm even worse!

Years
  • Hey there pastelespeon, welcome to PC! :) It's a pleasure to meet you as well since I'm also 21 years old and I have been playing Pokémon since I was five years old n~n what was your first game, if you don't mind me asking? Mine was Gold, but I went back and played Gen I after I beat Gold!

Be sure to check out all of our sections here, since there is a lot to do around here :D If you need help navigating the forums, or just have a question about anything in particular here, please do not hesitate to contact anyone that's around on staff!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

pastelespeon

no. 1 espeon fan
    Years
  • Thanks all for your warm welcome again!
    @Tsutarja My first game was Silver! I had watched my friend who was a bit older than me play the first gen but my parents didn't get me a gameboy until a bit later when Gold & Silver had just come out in Germany. But I also went back and played the first gen myself when I got the chance!

It was a little late when I registered last night but today I'll definitely have a closer look around there forum!

♥ pastelespeon

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • Welcome, Pastel! I'm new too! I've been playing Pokemon since Arceus, praise him on high, created the universe! If you want to make friends, I definitely think you came to the right place.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. I'm not the coolest guy around here, but I know that your find your place around here. It might be tough at first and trying to find people to chat with or who will chat back, but no worries. We are a "community". We are a group of many people, from many backgrounds all here for one thing, our like/love of Pokemon. Whether it be ROM Hacks, the anime or the games. If things don't kick off quick, don't be discouraged. You will fit in. Later and once again, welcome to PC.

Years
  • Hello pastelespeon welcome to PC. Its so glad to meet you.I started playing Pokemon since I was 6 year old.And yes I'll surely ask. See you around here.

Back