• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi there.

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
    • they/them
    • Online now
    hello vera! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon-type?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Welcome to poke community! I just started posting recently myself and the people here are awesome!

Years
  • Hello & Welcome Vera!

Afraid I missed out on Platinum at the time, and the price for used copies nowadays is just ridiculous =(
    But anyway, your playing Shield atm, do you like the game (so far) ?
    Also the Walrein line is great =D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aww Walrein is great! Welcome to the forums!

Do you have any plans on going back and playing the older games at all?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Going to introduce myself a bit.

I'm Vera, a 22 (well, almost 23 actually) year old Italian Pokémon lover whose first approach to the series took place thanks to the Nintendo DS game 'Pokémon Platinum' around 2010. Now after a two year break due to university, I recently bought myself a Nintendo Switch with 'Pokémon Shield' which I play during the free time.

Concerning my tastes in Pokémon I can say my favourite is Walrein, while as a character I really like the Sinnoh gym leader Candice, whose lightheartedness is something I may reflect myself into.

I hope to enjoy my stay here... and thank you in advance for the welcome.
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you've had a good time so far :3 This site is much more than just some forums - it's a whole community, of course. I hope you still appreciate the older games hehe; it's essentially what i'm stuck with since I'll likely never get a Switch, ahah. I also know some more italians here (well, at least one), so nice to see more!

Back