• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi to all

Days
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Fellow Pokemon trainers!

I have been interested in playing Pokemon ever since Generation 3 came out, and I am new to all the hack roms.
    It just started on pokemon emerald kaizen. It is so much fun and challenging as a long-time Pokemon trainer.
    My favorite part is the EVs, IVs, and Ha; the learning moves through breeding. I had so much fun trying to experiment with different Pokemon.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Fellow Pokemon trainers!

I have been interested in playing Pokemon ever since Generation 3 came out, and I am new to all the hack roms.
    It just started on pokemon emerald kaizen. It is so much fun and challenging as a long-time Pokemon trainer.
    My favorite part is the EVs, IVs, and Ha; the learning moves through breeding. I had so much fun trying to experiment with different Pokemon.

Welcome To the forums! What's your favorite pokemon?

Also, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Fellow Pokemon trainers!

Hello Pertonn, and welcome to the forums!
    You can find all about ROM hacks in the Fan Games sections!
    What features of Pokémon Emerald Kaizen do you like the most ?

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Fellow Pokemon trainers!

I'm into the whole breeding/Evs, IVs, stuff too. So you have never played any rom hacks?

Back