• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Trainers, Dungeon Explorers, Rescue Teams, and those in between!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    Lets start with me. i have been playing pokemon for years but never really joined anything like this. i will start out by saying how awesome some of these hacks and stories are! any add ons, or comments?

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Oh yes same thing for me. I never really signed up for anything like this either.But i thought at least i can give it a try.I really think im gonna like it here

Years
  • Welcome to PC, CallarinCreator! :3 Glad to see you here with us!

The hacks are really good here though, I agree. Wish I had that sort of talent to make my own, ehe. Though I guess it's never too late to learn! Do you have a favorite, by any chance? n_n I like a few, but my personal favorites are modificiation hacks that makes the official games a bit harder.

Anyway, hopefully I'll keep seeing you around the community, yes? :D I'm sure you'll fit in well and make lots of friends if you stick around~! Make sure to give the main forum rules a read before posting, though. Those're very important!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help. n__n

Years
  • Welcome to the best website since Sliced Reddit, PokeCommunity. I'm sure you'll fit right in with the hack community! If you are planning on staying here, I suggest going over to the adoption center and getting a mentor to show you around the forums :3

PC is full of awesome members who are extremely nice, welcoming, and fun! Just post around and you'll start making friends before you know it!

Hope you enjoy PC. Best of luck,
    -Krazz

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Bonjour Callarin, bienvenue à PokeCommunity. Imma MidnightShine, #1 liekz fan of B2W2. U enjoying PC so far?

So, you joined for le' hacks? Try this here place, here & this final place. I bet you'll enjoy some of le' hacks, oui?

You need help with the forum? Contact these people. I'm free for a VM at my page if you feel chatty & 24/7 friend request, bro.

Rock ya later~

~Mid

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Callarin , welcome to PC.
    As others said the Hack forums is probably the best place for you.
    Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun posting!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hello Callarin , welcome to Pokecommunity. I am Aryan.You should see the Hack Forums if you like hacks.Hope you enjoy!

Years
  • Hi Callarin! Welcome to the PC. My name is Rambagos. Have you read the main rules in here? If you need more friends, I'm ready for it. Just feel free to send me a VM or add me as your friend. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Back