• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Hi! ^_^ Welcome to PC! I'll try to help you if you can't figure something out, but I think you'll get it on your own :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Sparkling Misdreavus hope you have fun and post alot

PM me if you want to be buddies

Pokemon_Veteran

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    heya!!! (Ha! i just invented a new word!) welcomes to da PC!!!^^ i`m sure by now you got the idea to obey the rules, blah, blah, blah... from the others so i wont repeat them.

if ya need help you can always come to me. pm if ya wanta be friends!!!^^

dark_espy: psychics rok!!!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity boards Sparkling Misdreavus! Some stuff to do here is have fun posting and interacting with other fans.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^; You might want to check out the "sticky" threads in this forum and "Questions and Feedback" for help getting started.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hi SM! Have fun here, post lots, follow da rules, and PM me if you have any questions! ^_~

~Kelsey

Back