• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

....Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    So....uh, hi. I'm new. Obviously. Um..... *insert random info here*. And I'm sure I'll have a good time here.

....I hope.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • OMG, I remember that Slowpoke image... is that from the Super Effective webcomic? I need to catch up on that. xD ..IN BREAKING NEWS.... you joined the forum, and welcome aboard! xD So, tell me! What got you into joining here? What got you into Pokemon? In the PokeCommunity, we talk about ANYTHING, so you'll never ever ever ever run out of anything to talk about (did I mention anything Pokemon? xD).

OF COURSE you'll have a fabulous time here. Go ahead and pick a topic from any of the boards (whether it'd be the games you played, the Anime series you watched, or even the art you've created...if you're an artist. xD) Be sure you've read the rules though! And I guess I shall see ya around then! PM me or Hiidoran if you have aaany questions. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey and welcome to The PokéCommunity (PC) :)
    We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers, entertainment, and even anime from Japan. :3 The best part is that you'll make great friends. ^_^ And oh! What brought you to PC, may I ask?
    Don't forget, if you ever want to just stop and chat the New User's Hangout thread is a really nice place to chat about just about anything. Everyone's really friendly and helpful~
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Years
  • Hi,Fede-hime and welcome to PC!Have a great time exploring here, and don't forget to read the rules, okay!There's lots to do here, and lots of people to meet. So you'll totally have fun here! I hope to meet you again!See ya!:D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So....uh, hi. I'm new. Obviously. Um..... *insert random info here*. And I'm sure I'll have a good time here.

....I hope.

Welcome to the forums! Short introductions are short, huh? I hope that you will make yourself known here by... well, posting and being active in general! Hahahaha!... Eh... I'm sure you'll like PC!

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Thanks for the welcomes. ^^ What brought me to PC? Well, I was looking for a Pokemon forum and this looked like the best one. It's amazing where my random web surfing can take me. ^^;

And I would head over to the art gallery but..... I would want to post my art. And I don't think I can.

Last edited:
    Back